It’s the last day of the year, what the hell, where has the year gone? I know I say that practically every year and it’s a really basic thing to start a blog post of with but honestly, where has the year gone. I feel like it rushed by in a flash and before we knew it, Christmas was over and we were about to ring in the new year. 2017 has been a fabulous year for me, I’m going to have a quick look back, and where I’m going to look at going on 2018!
As I said, 2017 was an incredible year for so many things in the blogging world and I’m not talking about stats here. Stats don’t mean a lot, especially because honestly Instagram engagement is literally trying to get up a creek without a paddle. It’s impossible.
I managed to work with brands that I absolutely adore and especially Superdrug and it’s something that I am so grateful for because it is something I never thought possible. Me and my little blog working with such a large brand? It was an absolute dream come true.
Not only that one thing I’m exceptionally proud of is the fact that I have gained confidence when it comes to taking photos of me in full length. If you had said this time last year I would be comfortable with full length posts, then I would probably have laughed. Now I use them on a regular basis, I never thought possible.
Now next years dreams and aspirations and definitely something which I’m beyond motivated to achieve, I mean the only person that is stopping you from achieving everything that you want to, is you. Hard work does pay off! It might take time, but damn is it worth in tin the long term!
So where am I going next year? What am I going to do? What am I hoping to get done next year?
- I would love to work with more brands next year, being vegan I really want to show the world that you can get some of the best make up, beauty products, food, you name it! Veganism doesn’t mean you miss out!
- I’d love to reach 10k on Twitter. It was my goal for 2017 but to be honest I kind of decided that it wasn’t going to happen. With my personal issues that I have had going on in my life social media wasn’t a priority.
- Meet more of my blogger friends, honestly they have been my saving grace this year, they have been the best! So supportive and genuinely the best babes in the world!
- Embrace every opportunity that comes my way because I’m beyond grateful for all the companies that want to work with me!
In terms of personally there is so much I honestly want to do!
- I want to spend more quality time with family, because honestly they’re everything to me!
- Understand not everything will happen straight away.
- Be more patient with myself because honestly I’m so impatient and lets be honest everyone wants things to start happening for them!
- Remember that not every day will be a great one, but I will always prevail when it comes to my mental health.
- Happiness is the most important thing in the world!
What do you want to do for 2018? Let me know in the comments! I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?