So on the 25th August I officially turn 23, in all honesty I’m not too sure how I feel about being 23, I mean there is a whole song about being and feeling 22, what is there about being 22? I don’t know if I could get Taylor Swift to make a song about being 23 but I don’t think she is going to go for it. It’s kinda scary turning 23, I mean I love minions, I don’t have all the answers and I feel by this point, or at least that is what my head thought when I was a kid!
So are you ready to know some fun facts of my life?
- My first best friend’s name was Hannah, I literally adored her! There is an amazing photo of us both where we are dressed up as princesses!
- When I was a kid I always wanted to be a doctor, or a teacher. I loved to help people, and still do now, but just in a different way.
- My middle name is Louisa.
- I used to go and see my dad every other weekend, I speak to him all of the time, but I don’t see him as much as I used to.
- I used to do dance classes, ballet & freestyle with lots of medals.
- My best friend Megan I met on her first day at my secondary school, we were literally awkward at first, but we are so alike it’s ridiculous!
- I snapped my wrist as a kid by jumping on a Wendy house that I was bought, I was following my step brother. I was lucky that the bone didn’t go through my elbow.
- I have 2 piercings in my ears, however I have always wanted more, but I’m too much of a chicken.
- I can play the clarinet, sing and the piano.
- My Grandad actually bought me an organ to put in my playroom when I was about 4.
- I have loads of medals and awards for swimming! I loved swimming so much, I kind of miss it.
- I’ve not had any fillings, at all. Yes that might be hard to believe but my teeth are just fine.
- The first music I ever bought was Gareth Gates, I know, I know I will never live it down.
- I love snakes, my friend used to have a pet snake it was massive, I adored it!
- I’ve raised over £4000 for various charities including the British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research & Demelza House.
- I like lists and goals, I like to make sure that I have something to aim for.
- I love dinosaurs, my Nan used to buy me loads of books on dinosaurs I used to read them for hours.
- I used to hate cross country at school, it was literally my least favourite thing in the world.
- The first concert I went to was Westlife, I was obsessed with them, especially Kian.
- To cheer me up my dad actually sung along to Eminem, he knows all the words, I couldn’t be prouder.
- My dad calls me pickle because of my maiden name (Hayward.)
- I used to be part of the school band and loved every minute of it.
- I want to make so many memories and just enjoy my life.
Happy birthday to me!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?