We all need cake at Christmas, I mean it’s necessary! So I decided it would be a fab idea to bake some delicious that not only taste fabulous but they’re super easy to bake. So if you’re looking for a yummy cupcake recipe that you can do with your children and then decorate as you please ready for Christmas! I mean Santa would love a cupcake wouldn’t he? So are you ready for the recipe?
- 200g self raising flour
- A handful of mint leaves
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil – I used olive oil
- 150g vegan milk – I used rice milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 100g of vegan chocolate chips
- Start off by preheating your oven to Gas Mark 4/180 degrees C.
- Add all of the ingredients together besides the vegan chocolate chips and mix until combined together perfectly.
- Once mixture is completely combined add in the vegan chocolate chips and combine thoroughly.
- Pour in a tablespoon full of the cupcake mixture into a cupcake tin, this should make 12 large cupcakes, however you can make smaller, just adjust the time to cook.
- Put in the oven for around 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown on the top and cooked all the way through.
Voila a tummy cupcake recipe that the whole family, even Santa and his elves can enjoy!
Are you going to try this recipe? Let me know in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?