Now I know that scones aren’t necessarily something you would associate with Christmas I mean honestly it’s probably more Wimbledon and summer kind of thing, however, I like to kinds break the rules a bit. At Christmas you will want all the comfort food, food that you can just enjoy, with your family, friends with a Christmas film. Now when I tried these my family were in absolute heaven with them, and they’re so easy to make & you can put all the vegan cream and jam in them!
- 300g of plain flour
- 110g brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 cup plantbased milk – I used Rice Dream Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger – add slowly
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 5/190 Degrees C/ 375 Degrees F.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all of your ingredients together and ask you’re mixing slowly pour in the ground ginger.
- Once all mixed together thoroughly spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto a tray and leave about 6cm between scones.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Voila! Yummy gingerbread scones perfect to be filled with jam and cream!
Let me know if you try these delicious scones! They’re the most delicious scones ever!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?