We all know that I’m a sucker for a sweet treat, and I think we all need a delicious sweet treat in our life and it’s getting to that time of year where I love to bake the most, especially with Christmas slowly approaching, and for my American friends Thanksgiving! So I have a super easy vegan triple chocolate brownie recipe for you guys so you can have the yummiest recipe ever, and it doesn’t take long to prepare! It’s a win win situation right? The only thing I can’t do though is the washing up…
- 150g vegan milk chocolate (for melting)
- 200g self raising flour
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 80ml agave nectar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 250ml plantbased milk – I used rice milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 70g each of vegan milk, dark and white chocolate. I used Sainsburys chocolate bars and crushed it.
- Start off by preheating your oven to Gas Mark 4/180 degrees C
- Heat a saucepan of water and place a bowl on top, making sure that the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl .Begin melting the 150g of vegan milk chocolate that you’ve set aside for melting. Slowly melt the chocolate, once melted set aside.
- Sieve the flour and the cacao powder into a mixing bowl, and add in the wet ingredients and slowly mix until every ingredient is combined perfectly.
- Now add the melted chocolate to the mixture.
- Add in the milk, dark and white chocolate to the mixture and pour into a baking tin lined with greaseproof paper.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes or until they’re cooked on the outside but perfectly gooey on the inside.
Voila! A delicious and easy vegan brownie recipe that will knock your socks off! They’re perfect warmed up with vegan ice cream. Honestly that’s my favourite way to eat these!
Let me know if you try this recipe!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?