Quick & Easy Vegan Dinner
There is nothing I love more than making an easy and nutritious dinner after a busy and hectic day! I apologise for the photo the steam caught my camera so it looks like a part of the photo has gone wrong but honestly it hasn’t! As most people will know, I am obsessed with health, fitness and eating clean, and this delicious dinner has so many veggies in, including some incredible protein sources. The fabulous thing about this dinner, is the fact that you can customise the recipe to your own tastes, so if you aren’t a fan of spicy you can add in lemon, or make it with a black bean sauce, or even make it with peanut sauce!
|Prep Time||Cooking/Cooling Time||Overall Time||Feeds|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes||2 – 4|
- 5 Bok Choy Leaves Chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Handful Beansprouts
- 2 Large Mushrooms
- 6 Baby Corn Sticks
- A Handful Of Spinach
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Can Butter Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- Blue Dragon Sweet Chili Sauce
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Clearspring Brown Rice Noodles
- Start off by heating the pan up with some oil and add in some garlic to cook down, make sure you keep an eye on it.
- Once you’ve added the garlic in, add in all the beans, this gives them time to cook and they also take on all of the flavours that you’re about to put in.
- Heat a separate pan of water to add in the noodles, they don’t take long to cook so keep an eye on your cooking. Once boiling add in the noodles, for me they take about 5 minutes, but please make sure you test them to your liking.
- Add in a pinch of salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper and allow them to infuse with the oil, give it a minute or so to bubble away.
- Now you’ve sorted the beans out, time to put in the pepper, carrots, beansprouts, mushrooms, bok choy, baby corn and spinach, continue to stir to make sure that the veg and beans do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now cooked through, add in the sweet chili sauce, and stir constantly. Leave cooking for about 5 minutes and serve hot!
A delicious and nutritious dinner which is ready quickly and tastes absolutely incredible.