Anyone knows I like a good list, we all have them, and I thought this one was important for a Monday morning. When you’re having the Monday blues, you’re wanting to be at home in your bed, wrapped up with a cuppa it is understandable why you might not really want to move, and let’s be honest I wouldn’t blame you to be fair. To be fair when you’re going through a rough time, which I have over the last few weeks, finding stuff to be thankful for can be hard. However, if you’re feeling the same as I have, here are some things to remind you – it has definitely helped me!
1. My husband who happens to be my rock
2. Family who I love more than anything in the world
3. Cats (they’re best!)
5. Having a roof over my head
6. Having an NHS that helps when it comes to the amount I pay for prescriptions and healthcare
7. The internet
8. My blog
9. The friends I have made through my blog who support me no matter what
10. Days when my hair cooperates
11. Scented candles because it can’t be Autumn/Winter without them
12. Fresh flowers – they brighten everything up
13. Baking days because fresh baked goods are the best things you can smell and taste
14. Coffee/tea – it keeps you going when you don’t want to
15. Pictures of fluffy animals because there is never enough time in the day to go awhhhhhh.
16. My bed
17. Netflix – I don’t think I could cope without it now.
18. 00s music – can’t beat dancing around to Steps to be honest.
19. Gloves, hats and fluffy scarves for when it is cold
20. Friends you can rely on
21. Finding money in the bottom of your bag (winning at life)
22. Making the bed like a proper adult
23. Cooking your favourite meal
24. Making plans
25. Pizza – food of the gods
26 Pasta – also food of the gods
27. Any kind of carb I can get my hands on
28. Or chocolate.
29. Film nights
30. My computer – how would I live without it
31. My happiness planner
32. Going for long walks with leaves crunching under food
33. Getting stuck into a good book
34. Late night chats with people you love
35. Looking at old photos and wondering how time has gone so quickly
36. Making memories with people you love
37. Cosy blankets
38. Hot chocolate with marshmallows – NOM.
39. When you order clothes and they fit perfectly
40. New bedding
41. Fluffy pillows
42. Going on holiday
43. Turning off your alarms
45. Having cake for breakfast
46. Knowing you haven’t got to get up early in the morning.
47. Fluffy socks when you have cold toes
48. Having a memory behind every Christmas decoration on the tree.
49. Cold water on summer days.
50. Finding fast wifi with no password
51. Treating your family to nice things
52. The smell of fresh cut grass
53. Someone to vent to when I’m struggling
54. Belief that everything will get better
55. Jumpers so thick that they keep you toasty when it’s cold.
56. Getting the perfect blog shot straight away
57. Binge watching your favourite programmes when you’re down.
58. Music that makes you want to dance around the room.
59. Having people who make you laugh.
60. People who help you get something off the top shelf because I’m short.
61. Rolling over for those first cuddles of the day.
62. Meme’s that involve cats – I’m a crazy cat lady
63. My phone
64. My phone cases to make it look cute.
65. Going on adventures with my husband
66. Warming your PJ’s in the winter
67. Hot water bottles when you’re on your period
68. Waking up and seeing the sunrise
69. Working through that to-do list like a boss.
70. Fresh fruit that keeps me healthy.
71. My cross trainer.
72. My weight loss journey and seeing how far I’ve come.
73. Movie quotes that sum up your life.
74. Breakfast in bed.
75 Cute stationery that makes everything better
What are some of the things you’re grateful for? Let me know in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?