My Favourite Things To Binge Watch On Netflix

My Recent Netflix Obsession

Everyone loves a good Netflix & chill time, I mean it’s literally the law right? Especially when it means one of the most relaxing things in the world being able to put on a fabulous box sets with some chocolate, drinks and the people you love! And do you know what, it’s one of the best things ever! We all need time to chill out and just be ourselves, and finding something that we might not have watched in a while, or something new is the best thing ever! Not got Netflix yet? Then here are all the reasons for you to get Netflix now.

Gilmore Girls

If you’ve never watched Gilmore Girls, then honestly you’re missing out. You’ve not lived until you’ve watched Gilmore Girls because it honestly has some of the greatest lines, characters and everything. It has honestly taught me so much about life and it leaves me laughing all of the time no matter what kind of mood I am in.

Gossip Girl

Oh my gosh my obsession, something that I could binge watch until the end of time. My love of the Serena and Blair friendship never fails to remind me of me and my best friend Megan! Also I have to admit I have always been in love with Chuck Bass, he is just perfection, and then when I met Paul it all changed.

Once Upon A Time

This is literally all my storybook and Disney characters come to life in a fabulous TV series, this isn’t the best bit, the best bit is the fact that it has all of the twists and turns that you would want in a story! It always reminds me of the best parts of my favourite Disney stories although in some places it can sometimes be quite scary if you’ve got children watching.

Call The Midwife

I love Call The Midwife, I’m really awkward because I never actually watched it when it was on TV, I actually said I didn’t want to watch it, but now I have I honestly have fallen in love with the characters and the story line. With my family actually living in London during that time, it makes me see how differently life was back then and how different their life was to the people in the East End.

Pretty Little Liars

Got a secret, can you keep it? This is the secret, Pretty Little Liars is fantastic, it’s an incredible series and you honestly get so lost in the characters and what they’re going through I literally feel like they’re part of my life! If you’re not all caught up, have you been living under a rock?

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Kimmy is my soul sister she is hilarious, she is honestly one of the most incredible people in the world. I mean after everything she went through, she has one of the greatest spirits in the world. She is the kind of person that I actually want to cuddle and go out just to get drunk because I think she would be the best person to hold my hair back while puking.

What are some of your favourite binge worthy shows on Netflix? Leave your response in the comments!

1. Nicole
    31/07/2016 / 6:50 am

Ahh!! I don’t have Netflix!! I feel like I am always missing out on so much!! I really want to watch once upon a time xx

Thrifty vintage fashion

01/08/2016 / 2:23 pm

You really really should, it is absolutely incredible! <3

2. 31/07/2016 / 8:20 am

I love some of these shows, but still haven’t finished any of them, something always seems to get in the way of my binge sessions!

Kez | acaciasdreams.com

01/08/2016 / 2:24 pm

I know right? But don’t forget that you need time for yourself, and a good binge watch session is always needed my lovely! <3

01/08/2016 / 2:24 pm

Me too darling! I love Gilmore Girls, I used to watch it on E4! Gossip girl is the best ever! <3

3. Parie
    31/07/2016 / 12:12 pm

I love Gossipe Girl, can never beat watching them again and again!

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

01/08/2016 / 2:25 pm

Exactly! You can watch it so many times and just never get bored! <3

4. 31/07/2016 / 11:25 pm

Kimmel Schmidt is a great show. I also really love New Girl!!

01/08/2016 / 2:28 pm

New girl? I haven’t watched it yet! I might have to start watching it! <3

01/08/2016 / 2:28 pm

Thank you my darling! I haven’t watched Bob’s Burgers or Penny Dreadful yet, I might have to start that! <3

5. 01/08/2016 / 7:59 pm

Posts like these always remind me that I desperately need to sign up to Netflix, as I am clearly missing out on all of these, as I haven’t seen a single show on your list! However, I know I’ll love Once Upon a Time as my friend is a huge fan and she often gives me little updates on what’s been happening on the show and I already know it’s one I’ll love. All I need to do now is sign up when I get the chance to! – Tasha

02/08/2016 / 9:46 am

Tasha you so need to do this! There are so many shows that you would literally fall in love with! I totally recommend it! If you don’t like it after a month then you can always cancel it darling! <3

6. 02/08/2016 / 11:01 am

I LOVE Gilmore Girls and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, both amazing shows!
    Lauren | laurmatthews.blogspot.com

02/08/2016 / 5:43 pm

Kimmy Schmidt is legendary, she is just so hilarious! As for Gilmore Gilmore girls, you can learn so much from that show! <3

02/08/2016 / 5:45 pm

It’s fantastic right? You can’t beat gossip girl! <3

06/09/2016 / 2:24 pm

I’m the same with Call The Midwife, it is actually one of my favourites! I think it always means it’s time to curl up with a cuppa tea to dunk biscuits in! <3

23/10/2016 / 4:22 pm

I honestly cannot wait for the new Gilmore Girls & PLL I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever! <3

7. Veronica
    27/12/2016 / 8:12 pm

My two fave shows to binge watch on netflix is House and Gilmore Girls.. I just finished watching Captive and the series was so interesting!

Ronnie