So on Saturday I decided I experiment with one of my favourite breakfasts in the world, vegan nice cream. Now it might not sound very healthy, but in all honesty, it is ridiculously and it is so versatile you can put so many different fruits or even vegetables in it if you really fancy it! This one of my staple go to recipes, especially in the summer, because the last thing you really want in the summer is something that is really hot and weighs you down, so having something like this is perfect and the best bit about it, it keeps your cool and it tastes fabulous! However this is a new mix for me and it’s one of my brand new favourites!
- 1 frozen banana
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup soya milk
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- Add in the banana, the raspberries and the cacao powder and a small amount of the soya milk and allow to blend. It might be quite thick, if it isn’t blending add more water until you get it moving but not too much as you will end up with a smoothie bowl!
- Continue this process until all of the frozen raspberries and the banana has been blended completely!
- Serve immediately and add your favourite toppings, mine was with vegan chocolate granola & chia seeds!
A simple yet easy and healthy recipe for breakfast. The perfect way to start your day!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?