Now as of late I have not been doing as much as I could do within the blogging community, especially when it comes to supporting other bloggers. Life has decided to get in the way of a lot lately, but I know that I could always do more. I’m beyond blessed to have some of the most incredible blogging family known to man, I mean I honestly couldn’t love these incredible people more. They’re the people who keep me going when I literally don’t want to do anything, and I’m so proud to call them my friends.
Everyone works so hard on their content, I mean the hours that go by when we’re trying to get the photo we need, then editing process, let’s be honest the road to fabulous content is a difficult one.
We have just had Black Friday and seeing all the bloggers trying to make money through affiliate links and there is me clapping on the side lines at all the bloggers who are working hard at it. At one point I did find it a little overwhelming, but that is just me, and my feed was just a bit much so I just took a step back for a bit.
I’ve spoken about blogging not being easy at all, I actually got a comment not so long ago saying, you do a lot of ad’s about products, are you all about the freebies? I was honestly shocked. If you look at the amount of posts I do, I write more for free than I do sponsored. Blogging isn’t about freebies, I mean honestly. Yes sometimes products come through for a review, but I never expect anything.
Now there are lots of ways in which we can all support our favourite bloggers not only on our blogs/channels but also on social media!
Ways To Support Your Favourite Bloggers
- If you read a post, give it a little comment, or if you can’t comment, drop the blogger a message just to say “your new post was amazing.”
- If you see a blog post that you absolutely love, give it a little RT.
- If you see a photo you absolutely adore on Instagram, give it a little like and a comment.
- Let the person know if you use a recipe or you buy a product based on a recommendation drop them a comment.
- Share those posts, put them in a blog post if you do round up posts of the month!
- Share the love with the affiliate links – enjoy helping those babes rake in that money!
- Do a few #FF if you love to do them, I have only just started doing them again and I realise why I loved them.
- Be supportive, especially if someone is struggling with their confidence about a certain blog post.
Blogging can be so competitive, but just do your thing, enjoy having people who inspire you within the blogging community. We all need support within the blogging community sometimes, so treat people the way you would want to be treated!
What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?