Let’s be honest pancakes aren’t just for pancake day. Pancakes are literally the yummiest food known to man and not only that when they’re fluffy pancakes that have chocolate it’s a perfect meal that will make your taste buds dance. Even better when it is a quick and easy recipe that requires no fuss and 100% yum! So what’s the recipe? Well I’m going to share this fabulous recipe with you now!
Ingredients For The Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups of plain flour
- 1 cup of vegan milk – I used rice milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 scoop of Scitec Nutrition Chocolate Protein Powder
- Oil for the pan
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the oil for the pan and beat together until you have a smooth mixture!
- Heat your pan to a medium heat and make sure you use the oil on the pan, don’t use too much as you’ll have a soggy mixture.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the pan and wait for the edges to turn a golden brown.
- Once the edges have turned golden brown flip it over.
This mixture made 6 quite large and fluffy pancakes and fed both myself and my husband.
Ours was topped with a vegan coulis and fresh raspberries! It works well with chocolate and coconut sauce and strawberries – in case you need any ideas.
Let me know if you try the recipe! Would love to know what you thought!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?