It’s official. I’m 24 this month. That is almost a quarter of a century. I am 100% unsure about how I feel about being 25 next year, but I wanted to do a really nice list of things that I want to try and do before I turn 25 next year. Now that I have just over a year to go, there are a few things that I want to do before I turn the big 25, but what are they?
- Not kill any more plants. (That one is for you Mum because I can’t look after them)
- Have a little late honeymoon.
- Do another sponsored swim for charity.
- Finish planning a blog event.
- Lose another 2 dress sizes.
- Write a vegan recipe book. (I really want to do this!)
- See my grandparents a lot more.
- Become comfortable with myself.
- Learn to let go of the past.
- Go to a theme park.
- Meet new bloggers.
- Learn a new skill.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Stop putting myself down.
- Do what makes me happy.
- Get a house.
- Push myself out of my comfort zones more.
- Start planning our family.
- Get my health in check.
- Earn more money from my blog.
- Meet more bloggers.
- Make more memories with my loved ones.
- Visit new places with my husband.
- Improve my photography.
- Have more money in my savings.
These are some of the things that I want to do before I’m 25, some of them might not happen, but I’m going to work so hard to make sure that I do! What are some of the things that you would like to do?
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?