Ah the weekend is almost upon us, and I finally feel like plans can be made, and we can look forward to having a lay in and have time away from work. I’m beyond excited because there is nothing I love more than making plans with the people that I love, but sometimes we don’t always have lots of money to spend. So what can we do that doesn’t cost a lot of money but you’re still able to have fun together?
These are some of the things that my husband and I try to do on days where we want to spend time together & we want to save money at the same time, it’s always a good thing isn’t if you can manage to do both!
- Go on a bicycle ride.
- Have a film day.
- Colouring in an amazing colouring book.
- Bake with your loved ones and enjoy the treats.
- Visit a museum.
- Draw something fabulous.
- Go to the beach and have some ice cream.
- Go on a nature walk and listen to the birds singing.
- Take lots of beautiful photos.
- Binge watch Netflix.
- Get out a book that you have wanted to read forever.
- Learn a new skill.
- Do some gardening.
- Have a water fight in the garden.
- Go swimming.
- Play a fun sport together, personally Paul and I love badminton or I’ve finally seen I’m not too bad at kicking a football.
- Paint a picture.
- Go to an exhibition.
- Play computer games (SIMS SIMS SIMS SIMS SIMS)
- Dance around to your favourite music.
I’m the kind of person that loves to do something productive on my days off, or at least something to keep my mind occupied. I’m not the kind of person that likes to sit around and do nothing, we’ve always got to do something. My husband is the same, but if we can do something amazing together that is the most important thing.
You don’t have to spend money to have a good time with someone, it is all about the company!
What are some of your favourite free things to do when you’re wanting to spend time with your loved ones?
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?