Cake is always such a perfect way to start a day right? I mean honestly if it comes as a breakfast muffin then that makes everything better right? So the other day I decided to go on a baking spree, if you missed my previous recipe for Vegan Biscoff doughnuts then you can check it out here. Trust me you should because they’re super yummy, anyway I came up with this recipe because I wanted something that was quite healthy, super yummy and for when you’re on the go. This is perfect for my husband especially because he leaves really early in the morning! So are you ready for a super easy recipe for breakfast? Let’s go!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup of dairy free milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of dairy free butter
- Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 5/190 degrees C/375 degrees to give your oven time to heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, but leave a few raspberries aside for adding on the top!
- Make sure all the ingredients are blended together evenly before you start spooning the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and once you’ve finished the mixture add some of the frozen raspberries to the top before cooking.
- Once you’ve added the raspberries to the top, put your muffins in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown!
Voila you have the most yummy breakfast muffins that are quick to make and easy to grab in the morning on your way to work!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know what you think and how you get on!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?