Oh sunburn, the bane of everyone’s life in the summer, especially if you forget to put suntan lotion on. Now I got burnt on Sunday, I actually put suntan lotion on but I had been running around and with my backpack it ended up wiping off some of my suntan lotion because I’m silly sometimes I ended up burning. Now I have literally had so many thoughts over the last few days because the pain is totally real, so what has been a couple of the things that have been going through my head over the last few days?
1. Don’t make me move it hurts way too much!
2. Why does the sun have to burn me?
3. Is there a time machine so I can go back and put lots of factor 50 on?
4. The pain why does it have to hurt?
5. Bra straps forever rubbing on that sunburn.
6. How much after sun do I have to put on to get rid of this as soon as possible?
7. Why is my sunburn so hot? I feel like a chilli pepper.
8. If I have a cold shower will that help?
9. Ouch why is the water pressure hurting my sunburn?
10. Must dry my skin off but don’t want to aggravate my sunburn.
11. Don’t rub too hard, it hurts like hell.
12. I’m slowly trying to avoid anything that my skin might possibly stick to.
13. I stuck. Send help. I want skin left on my body.
14. I feel like I’m currently walking around like a penguin. Don’t bend.
15. Will I ever learn?
16. I’m peeling, why am I peeling?
17. I’m pretty attached to my skin, why is it abandoning me?
18. I didn’t mean to hurt you skin, please don’t leave me.
19. Am I just going to peel or am I going to tan?
20. Sunshine I love you but why do you hurt me?
What are some of the thoughts that go through your head? No one likes a sunburn but what are some of the thoughts that go through your head? These are some of mine, so let me know yours!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?