Let’s be honest, bras are not exactly the most comfortable things in the world to wear, I mean we can find the most beautiful bras and feel like an absolute boss babe in them, but that doesn’t mean that they’re actually comfortable. I’ve got some seriously gorgeous bras I mean they give me so much confidence, but there are some thoughts that go through my mind, do you get the same? Let’s find out!
1. My boobs are in the boob prison.
2. My bra is the right size so why are they falling out.
3. It’s cold, I hope my nipples don’t show through.
4. I can’t run in this bra, I don’t have enough support.
5. What about the boob sweat?
6. Oh my gosh I hope I don’t have boob sweat.
7. I always drop food down my bra.
8. I swear I need a bib, crumbs down my bra are not comfy.
9. I have sunburn on my shoulders and my bra strap is rubbing.
10. Oh dear gosh that is so bloody painful. No amount of after sun is going to help that one.
11. Oooh I feel like I could conquer the world today with my matching underwear, especially this bra.
12. My boobs look amazing today, I mean honestly.
13. Can I take it off yet?
14. What if the hook decides to come unhooked and my bra pings off?
15. I need to hurry up but I can’t run, if I do I’ll end up with a black eye with my boobs.
16. Oh gosh what if I do have to run and my boob pops out the cup.
17. I could always try a strapless bra?
18. I think not at least my normal bra gives me a bit more support.
19. Ouch my back in now starting to hurt.
20. Why are my boobs so heavy?
What are your thoughts when you wear bras? Let me know your thoughts! I’d love to know!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?