This week has been such a tough week for me, honestly with an unwell husband and some family problems it’s been a bit of a horrendous week, but do you know what every day is a brand new day and a new week is a fresh start. Or at least that is currently the way that I want to look at it because I need some sort of happy thoughts surrounding in my life. So what wonderful things could happen to you this week?
1. Being woken up by bird song on a beautiful morning.
2. Smelling fresh cut grass because it’s the freshest scent ever.
3. Being able to have a lay in on a Saturday morning.
4. Seeing the sunshine coming through the window first thing in the morning.
5. A brand new make up sponge (nothing is better!)
6. When your make up goes perfectly.
7. A pyjama day because Netflix & Chill is basically life. .
8. Crawling into fresh sheets at night.
9. Cuddling with someone you love at night.
10. Waking up to the yummiest cup of tea.
11. Having breakfast in bed.
12. Being out in nature and just enjoying the day.
13. The smell when their has been a massive downpour and it’s all fresh.
14. Taking your make up off at the end of the day & you have the freshest face ever.
15. Having someone make you laugh until your stomach hurts.
16. Telling your loved ones that you love them.
17. Watching the most beautiful sunrise.
18. Reading a fab book and getting so into it that you don’t want to put the book down.
19. Making other people smile, because if they’re struggling they need to be supported.
20. Having a movie night and binge watching all your favourite movies all at once!
21. Having time with the people that you love the most.
22. Cuddle a cat because let’s be honest they’re the most amazing animals ever.
23. Sing and dance to your favourite songs.
24. Having the most gorgeous fresh flowers in your house.
25. Looking back over beautiful memories that you have made with the people you love.
What are some of the positive things that could happen to you this week? Have I missed a few things? Leave me a response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?