The weekend is my absolutely favourite times of the week, I know you’re not supposed to wish your life away and I most definitely don’t but they’re times when I can just relax with the people I love and enjoy the most wonderful time of the week! I like going out, but staying in is a personal favourite of mine mainly because I like chilling out with my duvet, pj’s and good food. I’m pretty simple when it comes to my plans! So what are my chilled weekend must haves? Are you ready to find out?
1. A good book – I have really got back into my reading, I’ve fallen in love with being able to get myself out of a place and chill with a new book! Lately I’ve been trying to get through so many books, but I am enjoying my book reading more than anything. If you’re looking for a few good books, I’ve reviewed A couple on my blog and there will be some more to come but for now, check out the ones that are already live here.
2. Tea – I love tea, I’m pretty sure my body is more tea than blood, but do you know what that’s okay. A good cup of tea makes everything better I have to admit.
3. Snacks – I can’t get enough of my snacks, especially popcorn, right now I absolutely love it! I find it such a filling snack and tastes wonderful.
4. Netflix – The choice on Netflix is absolutely amazing, you have everything from films to TV shows, you can spend your time binge watching some of the best shows ever!
5. Face masks – I love face masks, they’re the most wonderful things ever, and that feeling once you’ve taken it off and your face feels so soft, it’s a fabulous feeling!
6. Fluffy blankets – I love my duvet, but sometimes you just want to layer up with fabulous blankets, feeling all cosy and toasty, I love that feeling!
7. Nail polish – I absolutely love Barry M nail varnish and it leaves my nails feeling absolutely wonderful, strong and I always want to show my nails off afterwards!
8. A fabulous bath bomb – I still have a few bath bombs left from Christmas and I am so excited to use them, and at the weekend being relaxed is the best feeling!
What are your relaxed weekend must haves?
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?