Even though I am married, I also have time where he likes to go out and it’s so important to have time apart as well as together, so having a night in on my own honestly is something I actually quite like it. Time by yourself is also quite important too, we all need time to ourselves and sometimes to fill the quiet we need a few things to make it comfortable and fabulous, so are you ready to look at my top tips on having the perfect evening in by yourself?
1. Snacks – Words can’t describe the importance of snacks, it doesn’t matter if they’re healthy or not, remember don’t deprive yourself of anything (life is about balance!) I usually go for the Eat Real sour cream and chive quinoa chips!
2. Netflix – Now I am weird because I have to be in the mood for movies but with things like Netflix I honestly feel like I have the option to switch between things and not have to worry about losing my place because I can easily go back!
3. Comfy PJ’s – Comfy pj’s make everything better, that feeling when you take your bra and make up off after a long day, honestly it doesn’t get better than that!
4. Face masks – I love a good face mask, it is actually one of the highlights of my skincare because I notice the difference when I’ve done a good face mask, rather than when I haven’t.
5. Pizza – Pizza is the food of the Gods, there is honestly not enough pizza in this world.
6. Wine – A glass of wine is part of your 5 a day right? If you don’t drink just have something you enjoy the most!
7. Duvet – My duvet is the greatest thing ever, especially because we just got a new one before Christmas and it is like having a giant marshmallow on top of me, all fluffy and everything!
8. Music – Sometimes watching a box set or a movie can get a bit boring so instead putting some music on and having a sing along can be a good alternative!
What are your must haves when it comes to a night in on your own? Leave your response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?