You guys will all know my true love for anything baked but not only that food in general, however when it comes to baking, it is practically my favourite thing in the world, and this is a brand new recipe from me! I’ve always loved black forest gateau but I haven’t had it in a while and it isn’t something I can have as much as I like so instead I decided to try and consolidate it into a cupcake which makes it easier on the move! So are you ready to find out how to make these delicious cupcakes?
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 40 ml of oil
- 50ml of vegan milk (I used almond)
- 30g cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 15 frozen cherries
- a handful of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the dark chocolate chips, and blend until thoroughly mixed in, don’t worry if there are bits of cherry that aren’t completely mixed in, honestly it just makes it better.
- Slowly pour into muffin cases, you don’t want much because they do rise like crazy, so don’t overfill them.
- Add the chocolate chips onto the top of your pour mixture.
- Put in the oven on Gas Mark 6 for 15 minutes, make sure you check that the cupcake is cooked!
Tried this recipe? Did you like it? Leave your response in the comments.
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?