There is currently so much negativity going on in our world right now and honestly it makes me so sad to see. With Trump being inaugurated and his executive orders being put into place, and our British prime ministers silence towards what Trump has done deafening, the world is currently a sad place to be. However I am currently trying my best to focus on the positives in life even though right now it is quite difficult. So I’m not it is all going to be sweetness and light and roses, but there are some positives we can take out of our days for example:
1. My husband – I have the greatest partner in the world, he is one of the most loving people I know, he has supported me through so much, I don’t know where I would be without him!
2. Netflix – Honestly where would I be without my Netflix account? I mean honestly it is one of the most amazing things known to man. Binge watching series on there is the best way to pass the time.
3. My bed – My bed is my sanctuary, it is the most comfortable place ever and anyway when it comes to me being cold I literally wrap myself up in my duvet like a caterpillar!
4. A roof over my head – As most people will know me and Paul live with my mum on our own level of the house because we are saving for our own house. I am so grateful that my mum lets us live with her!
5. Green tea – Green tea literally keeps me powering through everything, whether it is my blogging or day to day life, I need a cuppa in my hand.
6. Workouts – I’m a fanatic when it comes to working out so I’m super grateful to have my cross trainer, yoga mat and weights in my room.
7. My baking – Anyone who knows me knows I love baking, it is one of my favourite things to do and it is so relaxing for me. I have lots of recipes coming up soon so don’t miss out!
8. Paul’s cooking – My husband is such an amazing cook, I mean honestly his food is always so good!
9. Amazing friends and family – They are the people that are always going to be there no matter what happens, they support me through everything but also pick me up when I am down.
10. My in laws cats – If you have ever seen my Twitter you will know that these cats are absolutely hilarious! They never fail to make me smile and not only that they’re so loving!
11. Clean sheets – There is nothing better than after a long day crawling into clean sheets I mean let’s be honest it’s the best.
12. Pizza – I could eat pizza all day every day and never get bored, mainly because I’m a bit of a piggy but I don’t care.
13. Waking up every morning with another chance – Might sound a little corny as hell but every morning I wake up, I know I have another chance to make a move on my goals.
14. Chocolate – I love chocolate, pretty sure my veins just pump melted chocolate but it is the best thing to have during that time of the month too!
15. My blog – I am so grateful for my blog because it allows me to voice my opinions and hopefully in some small way, help others.
16. Cold side of the pillow – You know in the summer when it’s ridiculously hot and you find the cold side of the pillow, pretty sure when I do there is a hallelujah chorus.
17. My blogging family – I have been feeling quite alone lately online, but I’ve had so much support from people who have been feeling a similar way and knowing I’m not alone.
18. My health – It hasn’t been great recently but the only way is up and things will get better!
19. My phone – I genuinely believe that I would be lost without my phone, I mean it is everything, I do everything on it and not only that it would be like losing a limb if I lost it.
20. Hope – This one I am ending on because we have to hope that our world is going to get better, that the persecution of certain races will not continue and that there will be love again in this world where we are all treated equally.
What are you grateful for?
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?