2016 has been a bit of a blow out really hasn’t from celebrity deaths to Donald Trump it’s safe to say it’s not been a good year, so I’m definitely ready to ring in the new year with the people I love and look to a hopefully happier and more successful year to come. I have lots of things coming up in 2017 which I’m so excited for and I have lots of goals that I am ready to achieve next year, so are you ready to catch up on my 2016 goals & see what I have in store for you in 2017? Let’s go!
So my 2016 goals (post here) and I met all of them! Just as a brief overview I will go through them here!
- Reach 3000 followers on Twitter – I actually reached 7000 recently!
- Reach 1200 on Instagram – I’m at 2100 now but it takes forever!
- Reach 1000 likes on Facebook – I’m at 1050 now!
- Reach 50,000 page views – I managed to get 89,000 page views for this year!
- Reach 500 followers on BlogLovin – I actually started a new goal when I reached this to achieve 1000 and I haven’t quite managed it!
- Become more consistent with my posting – I’ve been posting every other day and it’s been working really well with me.
- Becoming more open with my posting – I’ve actually managed that because I’ve talked a lot about my self harm journey and it has been so liberating.
- Become a more positive person – I’ve done that I’m more positive than I have been in a long time!
- Come off medication – I am completely off my medication now which is a massive step for me!
- Continue with my weight los – I have done and I’ve lost another dress size which makes 10.
So that was last year, now what do I want to achieve for this year?
- Reach 10k on Twitter – This might be a hugeeee undertaking for me but it would be a dream come true if I could! You can follow me here
- Reach 5k on Instagram – Instagram has been so hard for me to grow in general but I’m trying my best to grow it as much as I can! You can follow me here
- Reach 150,000 page views – As my blog is growing I would love to grow my page views at the same time, that would be a dream!
- Reach 1.5k on BlogLovin – I’ve struggled with BlogLovin but it is definitely one that I am working hard on, especially at the moment. I’m so close to 1k though! You can follow me here.
- Improve my photography – I’ve recently got a new photo box and with my new Olympus Pen E-PL7 my photography has improved so much already!
In terms of my life I just want to find healthy happiness in all aspects, I’m giving myself a broad one because I’m not putting too much pressure on myself, it’s going to be my first full year without medication and I’m going to enjoy every moment and make as many memories as possible.
What have you got planned for next year? Leave your response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?