There are so many things that I want to do this festive season, mainly because it is my favourite time of the year. It is such a beautiful time, people seem a lot happier, they seem to have more time to for things and it just seems a lot better atmosphere. I thought I would so cool to go through things that I want to do this year and maybe inspire you guys because it is almost a week before Christmas! It’s getting exciting & beginning to look a lot like Christmas. 1. Binge watch Home Alone because it isn’t Christmas without the phrase “Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.”
2. Go to a Christmas market & take photos of Christmas lights.
3. Watch all the Christmas movies including my favourites Holiday Inn & It’s A Wonderful Life.
4. Listen to carol singers and attempt to join in badly.
5. Wear all the cheesy Christmas jumpers possible.
6. Bake loads for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
7. Don’t forget to jump on the bed to wake my husband up.
8. Wake up ridiculously early in Christmas morning.
9. Dance around the room to Wizzard – I Wish It Could Be Christmas.
10. Have the most amazing breakfast with my husband on Christmas morning.
11. Kiss my husband under the mistletoe.
12. Bake gingerbread men.
13. Put our gorgeous tree up with our personalised decorations.
14. Look through past Christmas photos.
15. Burn vegan friendly Christmas candles besides cinnamon because I’m allergic.
What do you want to do this Christmas? What is on your bucket list? Leave a response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?