I’ve been obsessed with banana bread for ages now, I actually had an amazing one from Brick Lane that the Mumma Hayward bought home for me and it tasted so good and I’ve been wanting to make some for ages but I’ve been super lazy! So I thought that now I have stopped being so lazy I’d bring you an quick and easy recipe for vegan banana bread, it is full of flavour and it is perfect for a lazy breakfast on the move! Are you ready? Let’s go!
- 2 – 3 large ripe banana
- 200g flour
- 50g coconut flour
- 70g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vegan milk
- 4 tablespoons water (use sparingly)
- Dark chocolate to top
- Start off by lining a bread tin with baking paper, I personally prefer to use baking paper than lining a tray with butter because I’ve found it makes the bread mix a little squishy & light your oven to Gas Mark 5 or 375F or 190C.
- Mash up the banana so it makes it much easier to put into the bread.
- Add all the ingredients besides the chocolate chips into the food processor and blend till mixed completely (make sure no flour is hiding!)
- Pour the mix into the bread tin & make sure all of the corners are filled in with this gorgeous mix.
- Sprinkle all the chocolate chips over the top.
- Put in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Tried this recipe? Did you like it? Leave your response in the comments.
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?