I’ve never hidden the fact that I absolutely adore food, but also cookies, cakes and treats like that and now that it is autumn it’s almost time to get treats or Halloween but also Bonfire night which is one of my favourite times of the year. It’s time to get all those delicious treats out, and this is one brand new one for you, it’s perfect for all ages, easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious! So are you ready to find out how to create this delicious recipe?
- 200g all purpose/plain flour
- 50g coconut flour (or you can just sub this for 50g of the all purpose flour)
- 100g sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 tablespoons vegan milk
- 1 pack of Freedom Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup of cacao nibs
- Start off by mixing in all of the ingredients into a blender, make sure that you don’t put in your marshmallows, you don’t want to do that yet.
- By now you should have a sticky consistency by now, now without blending mix the marshmallows in by hand, it’s much easier.
- Now start separating them off into little balls make sure you leave room for them to expand because they will, I actually made 12 but some of them were really big!
- Put them in the oven on Gas Mark 4 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. I left mine till they were gooey for a soft and delicious consistency.
Tried this recipe? Did you like it? Leave your response in the comments.
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?
*Disclaimer – this was a sponsored post with PR samples!