Ways You Can Support Your Favourite Bloggers

Processed with VSCO with a5 preset

When I first started my blog last year, I was pretty sure that the only people who read my blog were my husband and my family. Mainly because I genuinely had no idea what the hell I was doing until I found the blogging community that is alive and well! Now I’m not saying that you can support absolutely everyone on your feed, that would be practically impossible, especially with the blogger community absolutely booming right now, however I think it is really important to support bloggers when they’re doing an absolutely fantastic job. At the moment I have really been struggling to comment on everyone’s blog, I actually haven’t had a lot of time to comment on blogs, I can’t remember the last time I had a wonderful commenting spree. So how can you show your appreciation with such little time on our hands?

Retweets – Twitter is an amazing tool for us bloggers, it comes in so handy with absolutely everything! We can chat, mingle, meet new bloggers, support each other, share links and all that jazz. It’s an incredible tool that we have right at our finger tips, we can just scroll through on our lunch break or when we have a moment, look at what has been posted lately, and quickly retweet if we fancy it.

Blog posts – There are so many people who do the blog posts on life lately, and it is so easy to just add in some blogs that you have been loving lately. I am so looking forward to doing a life update soon and adding in some bloggers that I have been absolutely adoring.

Recommendations – There are always loads of places where you can recommend bloggers, whether it is blog chats which happen every night or it is on Google+ or maybe it is on Facebook groups, either way there are a variety of ways in which you can recommend bloggers.

Speak to bloggers – communication is such an important part of blogging I mean I don’t know what would happen if we never communicated! You can easily comment while you’re scrolling through Twitter, just send a little tweet saying what an absolutely amazing post, or great job I totally agree. It is the little things that honestly mean the absolute world to people!

Commenting – You can set like 30 minutes aside a week where you can just read blog posts, appreciate other people’s work, leave a little comment and just enjoy being part of someone’s incredible work!

Now these are just little things that you can do, and when they’re done on a regular basis it is one of the greatest feelings in the entire world. I love supporting others, I just wish I could do it a little more often than I do!

How do you support your fellow bloggers? Leave your response in the comments!

1. 07/09/2016 / 10:59 am

What great ways to support other bloggers. I worry I don’t get to communicate with as many bloggers as I’d like to or comment on as many blog posts as I probably should, I will try to share a good post on Twitter and recommend people. I’m going to make a real effort from no on.
    Sharon xx
    rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

10/09/2016 / 6:51 pm

I am the same, I struggle with trying to speak to everyone though but there is only so much that you can do but you’re doing a fab job never forget that! <3

2. 07/09/2016 / 12:09 pm

I think the best way for me to support bloggers is through Twitter and with my blog series “The Ones I Saved” which is a compilation of all the blogposts that I’ve been really enjoying reading. I think this is a way of showing really different content at the same time and it can help others discover amazing blogposts and bloggers 🙂 x

abittersweetdiary.blogspot.pt

10/09/2016 / 6:53 pm

That is amazing Rita! I think that is an incredible way to support bloggers! You’re doing an amazing job! <3

10/09/2016 / 6:53 pm

Thank you Renee darling! <3

3. 07/09/2016 / 11:43 pm

Great post – I love reading all your tips, as I am a new blogger!

10/09/2016 / 6:54 pm

Welcome to the community Keyra! If there is anything I can do to help I’m here for you! <3

4. 10/09/2016 / 7:30 pm

I’ll have been up a year in November – back then I had no idea there was such a lovely community out there of like-minded and supportive bloggers 🙂 There’s so many, in fact, that it’s almost impossible to comment all the time – but you’re right, likes and retweets are just as sweet and take seconds.

20/09/2016 / 8:23 am

Exactly, it doesn’t mean that you have to take hours out of your day to show your support, it is always about the little things in life! <3

5. 17/09/2016 / 5:46 pm

These are great ways to support other bloggers! I’m definitely going to be doing them more often xx

20/09/2016 / 5:17 pm

It is all worth it my love, building friendships is one of the best feelings about the blogging community! <3

20/09/2016 / 5:20 pm

It is so nice to be able to share the love with people, it shows that appreciation for what others do, it always makes me so happy! <3

6. John Sennett
    18/09/2016 / 9:50 pm

Simple, yet effective ways to show support. I always love your posts Amie! xx

20/09/2016 / 5:29 pm

Awh John you’re always so nice to me! Thank you so much! <3

7. 23/09/2016 / 8:17 pm

I love this! It’s so important to support fellow bloggers, if you don’t read and show love to other blogs how can you expect others to love your blog?! These are so easy and simple too 🙂

Teri-May

27/09/2016 / 7:01 pm

I totally agree Teri-May, a little appreciation goes a long way too! <3

8. 25/09/2016 / 10:04 pm

Loving this post! I think it’s so important to share the love – especially when there’s no much negativity about – and can really brighten someone’s day. I know it does for me when I get a lovely comment, retweet or share! My goal at the moment is to dedicate some time to commenting more, as there is so much out there that I love at the moment and feel I should shout about it a bit more! x

27/09/2016 / 7:39 pm

Thank you so much Lottie! It is so important to share the love because it can mean so much to someone who has worked so hard on a post. <3

9. 27/09/2016 / 11:16 am

Love the positivity of this post, and some great suggestions! I’d also add in having a Blogroll on your site linking to your favourite blogs, as this is a really great way to support their site!

27/09/2016 / 7:46 pm

Ooooh I didn’t think of that! That is such an amazing idea my lovely 🙂 <3

10. Rhiannon
    23/10/2016 / 11:23 pm

Love your tips! I adore getting comments on my blog as it’s such a confidence boost – I always try to leave at least one comment per blog per week 🙂 I also make sure to open blog pages outside of Bloglovin so they get their views!xo

25/10/2016 / 4:27 pm

I totally agree with you, it is one of the greatest feelings when someone takes the time to comment on a post! That is absolutely amazing darling, that is such a good idea! <3