You cannot beat a cheesecake! It is definitely something that I missed when I first went vegan because I couldn’t just go down to the supermarket and buy a cheesecake for dessert with the family but now I get to make it and play around with flavours. When I was sent some amazing tofu* I was like, I know exactly what I am going to do with this, I am going to make an amazing cheesecake and it is going to taste fabulous! This recipe is actually really really easy, it only takes a few steps, you need a few ingredients but it is definitely things that you can get from your local supermarket, Ready to find out how? Well of course you are!
|Prep Time||Cooking/Cooling Time||Overall Time|
|5 minutes||2 hours||2 hrs 5 mins|
- 14 vegan digestive biscuits
- 5 tbsp of butter (I used Vitalite)
- 349g silken tofu* (I used Mori-Nu – you can buy here)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- We are going to start off with the base, blend up 14 digestive biscuits with 5 tbsp of button and blend until mixed together thoroughly.
- Transfer this into a tin of your choice and spread until completely even.
- Move onto the filling, what I did which really helped the blending is I split the tofu up into smaller pieces that way it didn’t take as long to blend. Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until completely mixed in together.
- Transfer to the tin that you’ve chosen and pour the mixture on the top of the base.
- Leave to chill for around 2 hour – 3 hours
Tried this recipe? Did you like it? Leave your response in the comments.
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?
*Disclaimer – this was a sponsored post with PR samples!