Hylamide Hydration Booster*

Processed with VSCO with a5 preset

I have a serious obsessed with beauty products, I mean there are so many different products on the market and it is about finding products  that work with your skin! I have found that serums are so important to add into your skincare routine because I find that it really makes a massive difference to the look of your skin, the way that it feels & the way it looks. So here is a chance to have a read about a fabulous product!

Review

Texture

It is a very smooth liquid, it isn’t sticky which is an added advantage because I always feel like if it is sticky it is going to block my pores and I’m going to have loads of spots! This was the perfect serum for my skin because of the lack of stickiness!

Consistency

This consistency of this quite watery, however, that isn’t a problem, because you don’t need a lot of this. This is a good thing because it does go a long way, I only end up using a little bit around the size of a 20p, and then spread it all over my face and neck and there you go my skin feels fabulous! It is really easy to spread too which is yet another added bonus!

Does it work?

I use it twice a day and honestly I find that it really does work! After my first use, I found that my skin was glowing, radiant and looked a lot plumper! My skin was hydrated better than ever, I wasn’t struggling with dry skin like I normally would and it works well with my combination skin. If you have oily skin, then this would be perfect because it this serum doesn’t have oil in it!

Value for money

Now this serum is £18 however, I do think if you are looking for something that is going to work well for your skin and you’re looking for a splurge then this is the serum you need! You won’t ever need a lot of it and you will also notice the difference in your skin!

Overall thoughts

I’m absolutely over the moon with this product, I love the way it has made my skin feel, the change in my skin but also the fact that it is really good value for money because you don’t need a lot of it! I have loved trialling this product, and I will definitely be buying it again!

Fancy buying your own? Then you can buy yours at your local Boots store or here online!

*Disclaimer – this was a sponsored post!

1. 14/08/2016 / 8:08 pm

This sounds really good i hate it when products are too sticky too!

15/08/2016 / 10:09 am

This one is absolutely perfect on your skin and doesn’t leave it with that tacky feeling when you go to put your moisturiser on! <3

2. 14/08/2016 / 8:13 pm

I’ve only just started using serums and they really are great – I actually love more watery ones as they tend to last longer as you say!
    Amy xx

15/08/2016 / 10:09 am

I totally recommend them, they’re absolutely fantastic and they work so well with your skin! <3

3. 14/08/2016 / 8:34 pm

This sounds so good, I love it when skincare products are hydrating! It’s great that this isn’t sticky either, glad you’re getting along so well with it! xx

Toasty

15/08/2016 / 10:11 am

It really is so good for your skin, it is one of those products that you can use and you just start noticing the benefits of it straight away. <3

4. 14/08/2016 / 8:39 pm

I love the sound of this product, I don’t normally use a serum before I moisturise. Great review! x

15/08/2016 / 10:12 am

I totally recommend it, this one is absolutely fantastic, not only that the benefits of it are absolutely incredible and you start to notice straight away! <3

5. 15/08/2016 / 4:37 pm

I’ve been using this serum religiously and it’s honestly saved my skin! It also smells delicious don’t you think?

xx