It’s summer, which means I’m always looking for a breakfast that is filling but also healthy. I think it is so important to find a breakfast that you can enjoy, that is easy to do, and you won’t end up feeling hungry an hour later. I think sometimes that is one of the worst feelings especially when you’re trying your best to eat healthy. The best thing about this recipe is the fact that it is so versatile, you can add what you want to it and make it your own! Does it sound delicious? Well your mouth is about to start watering.
So this is an delicious overnight breakfast parfait filled with my most favourite fruits, yogurt, oats and granola! With the warm weather sometimes you want something a bit different and this is definitely something a bit different to start your day. I’m going to list what’s in my breakfast parfait, but I promise you that this recipe is honestly so versatile, you can add anything that you want to it.
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- A handful of frozen raspberries
- Alpro Coconut Yogurt
- Low sugar vegan granola
- Frozen strawberries
- Chia seeds
- Put a thin layer of yogurt on the bottom of your jar, I’ve got a Kilner jar which is my favourite because it comes with a top!
- Put your first layer of fruit on top of the yogurt, I started with banana because it goes so well together!
- A layer of chia seeds is the next step! You don’t need too many!
- Granola is the next step. I love my granola so I do put quite a bit in (not too much because I don’t want a sugar overload.)
- Next layer of amazing yogurt, I usually make it a little thicker than the first because that for me is the last layer.
- Put a layer of chia seeds next and kiwi next.
- The next stop is that delicious granola!
- The last step is the frozen fruit so it defrosts and mixes in with everything else!
This recipe is so easy, and you can easy mix this up to be the way that you want it and you can make it the way you want it to be and enjoy it!
Tried this and loved it? Leave your response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?