Small Things To Make You Happy Now

Small Things For Happiness

Sometimes when it comes to our happiness, honestly we forget the things that we can do just to have a happier day. There are so many things that can have an impact upon our day, whether it is work, people who say things they don’t mean, or maybe social media, I know full well how difficult social media can be sometimes. So what small things can do you do feel happier right now?

1. Talk to friends

When you have fantastic friends they can literally lift your spirits, drop a text, or if you can a phone call do it! Sit on the phone, have a phone call, a bit of a gossip, have a chance to laugh, that can just make you feel amazing.

2. Dance to your favourite music

One of my favourite things is to stick my favourite music on, and just dance like no one is watching. You get lost in the music, you get lost in the way it makes you feel and you just forget about everything.

3. Listen to your music

If you can’t dance around, listen to your favourite music, set up the most incredible playlist ever, put music from over the years, ones that give you memories to look back on, it’s the best feeling.

4. Pamper yourself

Pampering yourself is incredibly important, so draw the biggest bubble bath, put on a face mask, light some candles with a glass of wine and just chill out. It is one of the best feelings in the world. Of course you will need a Lush bath bomb.

5. Workout

When you’re trying to cheer up, sometimes you just need to sweat it out, nothing gets out down feelings more than a good workout session. I find so much happiness in my workouts, especially when I have finished, I feel like I have achieved something amazing and the endorphins feel incredible.

6. Take a walk

Taking a walk can honestly give you some breathing space and some time to think, I love a nice long walk, it calms your mind, and getting some air can help you to think a lot clearer!

7. Treat yourself to some chocolate

Chocolate is like my go to treat, it is so relaxing and having a little bit of chocolate can just make you feel s much better all of a sudden.

8. Take strength in positive quotes

I think there can be incredible words of wisdom out there to take strength from quotes, especially when they can relate to what you’re feeling right now. It definitely helps me to understand what is happening and it makes me feel much stronger.

What are some of the things that help you to feel better straight away? Leave your response in the comments!

1. Jess Rose
    29/06/2016 / 12:50 pm

Love this, amazing advice! Also loving the yellow tulips (one of my favs) <3

Jess x
    indulgentrose.blogspot.com

29/06/2016 / 4:36 pm

Thank you honey it means a lot! I think sometimes we need a little reminder that everything will be okay! They’re beautiful right?💜

2. 05/07/2016 / 5:07 pm

I’ve always done a lot of these things and offer it as advice myself but lately I’ve been stuck in a rut over the last few days so reading this post has been nice. Something to remind myself to push forward and at least do one of the things from this list and see if it helps. Thank you for writing this. 🙂 xx

06/07/2016 / 4:25 pm

You’re welcome darling! I think honestly we all get stuck in a rut sometimes and on the odd occasion we need that little reminder and that is okay! One day at a time, I’m here if you need any support!💜

19/07/2016 / 4:04 pm

You’re welcome my lovely, I think sometimes we all need some love and positivity in our life!💜

3. Laura
    04/08/2016 / 8:07 am

Lovely post, just what I needed on a stressful day! X X

MintyMemories.blogspot.con

04/08/2016 / 1:52 pm

I hope you’re okay darling, if there is anything I can do to help I’m here for you! <3

4. 08/08/2016 / 11:11 am

I love all these suggestions – pampering at least once a week is a must for me and music can always life my spirit. Nice post 🙂

09/08/2016 / 11:50 am

I love that music can do that for you! It is the same for me, I love it, it can change your mood with just one song! <3

27/08/2016 / 9:36 pm

Thank you so much angel, it honestly means the world to me! So glad you enjoyed this post! <3

5. 28/08/2016 / 10:04 am

I’m a big sufferer of anxiety so blog posts like this always give me inspiration to make myself feel better and this has definitely worked, thank you! It’s true that we all forget to put happiness and well being first sometimes, well I do anyway. Such a lovely blog you have…

I’ve wrote a few posts about anxiety and well being on my blog if you would like to check it out!
    Gem | http://www.allthingsgemima.blogpost.co.uk

06/09/2016 / 2:22 pm

I’m so happy that this has given you inspiration and it is helping you to feel better! I totally agree, sometimes we forget our own happiness, so it is important to be reminded of such things! Sending lots of love <3

06/09/2016 / 2:28 pm

Thank you angel! I love working out too, it is such an amazing thing to do, it makes me feel so much better afterwards too! <3

6. 13/10/2016 / 1:07 am

chocolate i hear you say.. don’t need to tell me twice ???? great post! taking time to be happy is so important – tips on where to start help if you have lost it ????

23/10/2016 / 4:13 pm