Recently I had a few dark days, mainly because I had a lot going on in my life, which has been so difficult for me, however, I thought after a rough few days, I would do a post about things I am thankful for just to remind me that through it all, I have so much around me that will help me through it all. When you’re going through a rough time, you realise the people that you can rely on and the people that will never give up on you because I think that is when people show their true colours, or at least that is what I have learned.
1. I am so lucky that I have the greatest partner in the entire world! I have talked a lot about my wonderful husband on my blog and how lucky I am to have such an amazing partner who is so supportive with all of my ventures. I am so eternally grateful to have someone who loves me unconditionally and supports me through it all and I love him with all my heart, body and soul.
2. My family have been incredible, through everything that I have been through, especially with my mental health and depression, and they have been there through it all, through the tears, the doctors appointments I don’t think I could be any luckier. They are just absolutely fabulous and I can never thank them enough for everything that they have done for me!
3. My in laws are the best people, I mean I honestly couldn’t wish better people in my life. My father in law is about as mad as a box of frogs and he is so hilarious, and my mother in law is so sweet, and kind, she would do anything for anyone! I’m just so lucky!
4. I am thankful for the life that I have, I might not have everything in the world, and I never will, however I am so grateful for everything that I have, I have a wonderful husband, food in my stomach, a roof over my head and people who love me, that is the most important thing.
5. I am in a good place mentally, I do have my ups and downs, but honestly who doesn’t? Mental health will always be a huge battle for me, but do you know what, right now I am making the most of the good days and working through the bad in the beat way I can.
6. I am so grateful for the love that I have for my husband, I am grateful for the fact that I have someone who fills my heart with such love and joy, someone who I can share so many of my ups and downs with. He gives the best cuddles, and is my soul mate, best friend and the person that I can confide in the most, he is just my entire world.
7. I have had the most amazing friends in my life, and I am so grateful to have so many wonderful people who uplift me and not only that I just appreciate all of the people who just fill my life with love and laughter! I’m so lucky to have the greatest best friends in the world and they just uplift me and I appreciate them in my life!
8. The blogging community, the friendships I have made through blogging literally blow my mind! I cannot even imagine my life without all of the amazing people that I have met, it’s just the perfect place for people to understand the blogging world and the way things work and the struggles and I am so grateful that I can be part of it.
What are you thankful for in your life? Leave your response in the comments!
Like what you’ve read? How about we become social media friends?