Things I Want To Do This Summer

sea-1337565_1920

This summer I am so excited to do so much and because Paul and I are saving money because we want to be able to move out so we would be able to start a family so I am going to look at all of the free things that you can do with your loved ones this summer! This summer is literally going to be my comeback to life, this summer I want to make so many memories, spend more time with my loved ones and just achieve so much! So what are some of the things that I want to do?

Go For A Bike Ride

I live cycling, I do some everyday! I find it so relaxing and not only that being able to ride down the hills whizzing by everyone! It literally makes me feel like a kid again with the whole coming of stabilisers! It’s like the best thing ever!

Read Your Book In The Park

There is nothing more relaxing with a good book, so take your partner or your kids down to the park, get a blanket and just read your book! Listen to the birds singing, bees buzzing around and enjoying the people around you!

Go For A Picnic

Picnic is some of my favourite things in the world, being able to go down to a lake, or going to the nature reserve, or just chilling out in your local area. Enjoying the weather and each other’s company is one of the best feelings ever!

Play Sports

You don’t have to go to the gym or have a hall to play sports, you could go into the garden and play with the frisbee, or you could play football. You don’t have to worry about money, you can easily do things in your back garden!

Stargaze

Paul proposed to me under the stars, so it is something that it is incredibly special to us, and we usually do things like what shapes can we see, if we can see the constellations and because we’re lucky enough to have a telescope we are able to see the planets sometimes.

Visit Relatives

In the summer you have the benefit of better weather, so the fabulous thing is, you can make a whole day out of it, go to the beach and play in the sand, enjoy the summer breeze and enjoy every moment of it!

Do A Photo Challenge

Photo challenges are incredible, and you can do this with a variety of different things! I love photography, I used to do it all of the time when I was a teenager, and I recently started doing it again, a lot of the time for my blog but I think doing it for fun is so good!

Have A Water Fight

I love water fights, if you have the water guns or just the hose in general, I think it would be such fun! If you don’t have a water gun or a hose, then I suggest things like bowls or watering cans.

Build A Sandcastle

Sandcastles are so beautiful and they’re such good fun to make, or annoying depending on how you might be feeling. You need to make sure that you put in a moat around it too because then it is like a proper castle!

I hope this post has inspired you to make more memories this summer and don’t sit and binge watch Netflix all day everyday. Life is beautiful, so make the most of it!

What are the things you’re planning to do this summer? Leave your response in the comments!

1. 08/05/2016 / 4:53 pm

Great post with some great ideas! My partner and I are taking a week off work in the Summer to go to the beach, have a picnic in the park etc. Just spend time together away from the tv really! x http://www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

09/05/2016 / 9:28 am

It is so important to get away from the TV sometimes, especially because there is so much you can discover by being away from the TV! Please do enjoy it!💜

2. 08/05/2016 / 5:03 pm

I love your positivity! I’m so excited about Summer as well! It’s probably the best season of all! I’m so looking forward to just go to the beach and relax! Be with my friends and my boyfriend whenever I want without having to worry about other things! I believe that you don’t need much to make the best memories, just good company 🙂 xx

09/05/2016 / 9:29 am

Thank you so much lovely! I totally agree, I think sometimes money can cause so many problems, but you don’t need to spend money to have fun with each other!💜

3. 08/05/2016 / 10:22 pm

Going to the beach is just as good as any holiday or going down south to Devon, I love taking a picnic blanket to the park and reading under a tree, me and my parter are trying to start a family I look forward to seeing your future posts about it! Always here if you need something to talk to about babies and such!

Meme xx

New Post:
    Cat Hampurr Subscription Box April

09/05/2016 / 9:29 am

Thank you so much Meme! 💜💜

4. 09/05/2016 / 9:57 am

Love this list!! I hope with the weather we’re having right now that a water fight is on the cards! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

10/05/2016 / 2:21 pm

Thank you so much darling! Water fights are the best right?💜

5. Hayley
    09/05/2016 / 2:21 pm

I love these ideas. It’s so peaceful just sitting in the park with a good book isn’t it, I want to try and do more of that if we get the weather this summer. Having a picnic by a lake is actually on my bucket list, its something i’ve never done and really want to. You should set up a photo challenge, make a hashtag and get people to join in, I love photo challenges, makes you think daily about the things you want to document. Yikes I haven’t had a water fight since i was in school. Your summer ideas sound so fun and amazing 🙂 ♥ HWY29

10/05/2016 / 2:27 pm

I totally agree! Ooooh a picnic sounds perfect! I think I definitely need to have a picnic this summer! Oh gosh I think I would be horrendous, I would struggle to host one however, I think that I might have a look around to see whether or not there is one around! Thank you darling it means a lot!💜

6. 09/05/2016 / 10:38 pm

Stargazing! Yes! Love this one – and it’s something I’ve only done a couple of times but I’ve never taken a blanket/tent out and properly stargazed with anyone so I definitely need to do this this summer. – Tasha

10/05/2016 / 2:28 pm

Stargazing is my absolutely favourite! It’s one of the best things I do with my husband! I definitely want to do this this summer!💜

7. 21/05/2016 / 7:32 am

Ooooo I would LOVE to see you do a photo comp!! Also, picnics are the best. Some old and dear friends of mine used to have “Window Picnics” any time of the year. It was fun to go pick out all the snacks and picnic food, get back to the flat, lay out the outdoor rug by the big window with cushions and all the plastic cutlery and bits, then enjoy! Any weather hehe xox

23/05/2016 / 9:35 am

Oh my gosh I don’t even know if I would be able to keep up with one that is my problem! That sounds absolutely incredible those kinds of picnics, they are just so relaxing! I love that you do them at any time of year, it’s amazing.💜

8. 29/05/2016 / 6:24 pm

These are fantastic ideas!!

I’ve been thinking about what I would like to do with my Annual Leave and weekends off work and, this sounds awful, but everything revolves around money when you’re an adult!

It’s easy to forget the little things like a picnic or a day at the beach! Thanks for the inspo!!! <3

31/05/2016 / 9:52 am

I totally agree, I think sometimes money can make things so difficult but there are so many things that you can do that doesn’t involve money. If you do any of these, please let me know!💜