Fitness Progress Report

fit3

Okay so since I got married my body has changed massively, like if you look back at wedding photos, you look at the way the dress fits me, it is completely different! It definitely feels strange when I look back, because even though my wedding day was the best day of my life and always will be besides when I finally have children, I think, how did I manage to let myself get that way? How did I manage to abuse my body like that? I know a lot of it was to do with medication, not working out, not eating the right things, comfort eating, all of those things to be honest, but I realise that now, but I wish I had woken up sooner.

So how far have I actually come? Well honestly I am sure that you have seen all of the photos on my blog, however, I’ll just update you! I have almost lost 10 dress sizes, and I feel fabulous, I feel so much better than I ever have in my life. So previously this is what I previously looked like with a little update from my wedding dress:

ms

So that was me almost 2 years ago and I remember at that point I felt so uncomfortable, my body felt horrendous, and not only that, my joints were sore from all the weight I was carrying and I just hated the way I looked so much!

So I tried my wedding dress on, and I honestly hadn’t realised how much weight I had lost, it is ridiculous and I feel so fabulous to have done it and achieved so much! I hope that you’re ready to be shocked because I was so shocked and overwhelmed by the entire situation!

Fit1

So this is holding my dress up with it tied up at the back. Cup size wise my chest has got bigger, I just didn’t have a bra on at the time because it was literally 11pm at night and I was having one of those days where I was hating my body. I was definitely struggling to hold this amazing dress up because I needed a petticoat underneath to take some of the weight.

fit2

So you can sort of see the difference here, I honestly feel like I have come so far. I was trying so hard to get this picture, I mean I think I should at least get a gold star for holding this dress up with one hand because it was so bloody hard!

Wearing this dress honestly made me feel so sad, because this dress is one of the most beautiful dresses I’ve ever seen, I mean it makes my heart so sad that this dress doesn’t fit any more.

I am honestly so proud of how far I’ve come, of how much I have achieved and not only that I have fallen in love with fitness, health and lifestyle. It’s not just something I do to lose weight, it is something that I do to make me feel happier and feel healthier.

If you’re wanting to get on the healthy journey, then I am always here to support you!

I will be at the World Power Show in London on the 2nd July! Join me and find out mroe info here!

1. 06/05/2016 / 3:46 pm

Omg, Amie! You can be so, so, so proud of yourself. Just look at what you’ve achieved. I wish I was as dedicated as you are 😉 you count officially as one of my role models now. I hope one day I’ll have a success story like yours.
    You are uh-mazing. xx

06/05/2016 / 4:16 pm

Awh thank you so much Sassy it honestly means a lot! Awh I’m not that good honestly sweetheart! You’ve achieved so much on your fitness journey, you should be proud of yourself! Love you endless amounts💜

08/05/2016 / 12:15 pm

Thank you so much Rosie, it honestly means a lot darling!💜

2. 07/05/2016 / 4:50 pm

This is such an amazing achievement! 10 dress sizes! That’s just incredible, it really is.

I’ve lost 2 and a half stone and I feel great, it’s amazing how it not only changes your body but exercise/eating well really can change your way of thinking about things. I used to look in the mirror and think it was impossible to lose the weight again, and now when I look at other situations in the same way, I try to alter my thinking!

Well done Amie, you’re an inspiration!

08/05/2016 / 12:17 pm

I totally agree, losing weight is bloody difficult and maintaining it is even harder, however, it is important to alter your thinking and remember that it is okay to have treats in moderation! It is always a reminder though that hard work really does pay off! Well done on 2 and a half stone darling, that is incredible!💜

3. 14/08/2016 / 8:06 pm

Amie darling you should be so so proud of yourself. I know it’s a little upsetting you can’t fit into your wedding dress now, because it’s a stunning dress with some amazing memories for you. But all the work you’ve put in is incredible – you’re an inspiration.

15/08/2016 / 10:08 am

Thank you so much angel it means a lot! I think sometimes I just get really down that I am not as far as I would like to be, but I’m trying to stay positive and move forward, I’m on the right track and that is the most important thing. I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! <3

23/10/2016 / 4:25 pm