The Saturday Post #10

The Saturday Post

This week has been a trek personally, I mean after last weekend and partying with my family and best friends, this week has honestly been a struggle. Especially with the raging hang over that I had on Sunday, it was the worst, but I have to admit my husband was the absolute best and of course Yoda  & Jaja Binks (the cats) gave me lots of love and fuss. All self inflicted though but they’re so cute and loveable even if they might be slightly annoying sometimes.

So apart from being horrendously drunk, and being ridiculously busy, it has been quite a good week. I have been struggling with my mental health, it’s not been great, but I have come to understand that now I’m coming off my medication it isn’t going to be a bed of roses, it’s not going to be all sweetness and light, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get through it. I’m stronger than my mental illness, I’m strong enough to get through anything that is put in my way because I am Amie and that is what I do.

My mum’s birthday party was absolutely amazing, if you know my favourite girl Sian she will tell you that my snapchat on Saturday last week was hilarious. If you don’t have me on SnapChat my username is amiecadwallader I promise you it’s so worth it, because it is filled with cats and usually me and my husband! 12745698_10154127054711777_8266069108319173872_n

This is me and 2 of my best friends! We had like dressing up stuff, feather bowers, hats, blow up things like hammers and obviously glow stick. I had nowhere else to put them so in my bra was the safest place. It was an absolutely amazing party even though I had drunk way too much, I mean waaaaaay too much but I got to spend time with some amazing family and friends, and my mum got to have the party she always wanted and dreamed of.

Things I’m Looking Forward To This Week

• Getting back into my routine
  • Helping my in laws
  • Working out really hard
  • Using my new make up
  • Getting my writing back on track

What are you looking forward to this week? Leave your response in the comments!

1. 27/02/2016 / 3:35 pm

That party sounds like so much fun and your cats are total babes for helping you with the hangover (and your husband obviously)
    I hope everything goes up with your MH, you’re so brave for coming of your meds xx

lovely post,
    Daizy from| http://www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

29/02/2016 / 1:30 pm

Thank you so much my darling it honestly means a lot! It’s taken a lot for me to be able to come off my medication, but I know I can get through this, I just need to take it one day at a time!💜

2. 28/02/2016 / 7:47 am

GUESS WHO YOUR LATEST FOLLOWER IS ON SNAPCHAT! I am so sure you had an absolutely amazing time! I just love the relationship that you and your hubby have – it’s adorable! Hope you have a better week this week regarding your mental health babe!

Saira
    xo

29/02/2016 / 1:44 pm

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS! I was like yay Saira is on there! Thank you so much darling it honestly means a lot! I hope so too, I’m taking it one day at a time!💜

3. Tiffeny Brown
    28/02/2016 / 1:24 pm

Aww your cats sound absolutely adorable! My Amber has been looking after me while I’ve had this awful cold and chest infection. You’re so brave coming off your meds, I’m hoping to do so soon! Sounds like you have lots to look forward to this week. I’m just looking forward to hopefully feeling better! xx

29/02/2016 / 1:47 pm

Cats just seem to know when something isn’t right! I’m taking it one day at a time with my meds, because it is important for my mental health to do it that way! 💜

4. 03/03/2016 / 9:15 am

Aww sounds like you had a pretty good weekend with that party! Apart from the hangover…at least you had the cats to look after you and make you feel better though! xo

04/03/2016 / 1:36 pm