Quotes To Beat The Monday Blues

travel-420011_1920

We all have those Monday’s that never seem to end and they just seem to go on and on,  and it literally is a really rubbish day. You don’t want to get out of bed, all you want to do is curl up in bed with Netflix, drink tea all day, and just relax, well I thought that I would put together this post for when you feel at your lowest and when you don’t want to do anything. This post is all going to be about getting that up and at them that you need when you need it the most.

Now I know there are going to be some days where you just need to take time for yourself, you need to take a step back and just do what you want, and if that means you want to curl up in bed with Netflix, then do it. However on those days where you can’t do that, then here are some quotes to get you moving!

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly, that which grows slowly endures.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland

“If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission” – Anonymous

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers

“Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Anonymous

“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Anonymous

“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt

“No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” – Anonymous

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine

“Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

“The biggest failure you have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown

“No one is going to hand me success, I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here, to dominate, to conquer, both the world and myself.” – Unknown

“You have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher

These are some of my favourite quotes to get me through my Monday and expel those difficult Monday blues! What are some of the things that get you through those tough Monday’s? Let me know in the comments!

1. 22/02/2016 / 7:01 pm

I love that first quote – just fills me with determination and passion. I’ve been going through a difficult period with anxiety and depression so reading through these is soothing to the soul so thank you Amie! – Tasha

22/02/2016 / 9:08 pm

Thank you so much my darling it means a lot! If there is anything I can do to support you darling please do let me know💜

2. 22/02/2016 / 7:02 pm

This is such a sweet idea for a post! x

22/02/2016 / 9:08 pm

Thank you so much Millie, it means a lot!💜

22/02/2016 / 9:09 pm

Thank you so much Kerrina, I’m the same, quotes are so simple yet keep you going when things might be difficult!💜

3. Amy
    22/02/2016 / 8:15 pm

I really like this post and I especially love the quote about masterpieces not being created by lazy artists, I’ll remember that one!! x

22/02/2016 / 9:11 pm

Thank you so much Amy it means a lot. It is one of the quotes that keeps me going!💜

4. 22/02/2016 / 8:26 pm

Fab post! I think I will bookmark it to look at when I need it most! I know these will really help me when my anxiety is sky high!
    Thank you for sharing!

Jordan | JordanCourtney

22/02/2016 / 9:12 pm

Thank you so much Jordan, honestly my darling if there is anything I can do to help please do let me know!💜

5. 24/02/2016 / 2:20 pm

I absolutely love quotes! I always find they help you through any time of your life. I also liked ‘today is as great as you make it’ which makes me want to make sure I have the best day that I can!
    Shona x

24/02/2016 / 5:30 pm

I totally agree lovely, especially if you’re struggling, sometimes you do need that support even just from a quote to put your mind at rest. I love that quote darling! Definitely one to remember!💜

6. emily
    08/02/2017 / 7:01 pm

Really loved this post, helped me feel motivated for my day (even though it wasn’t a Monday!)