There is so much to look forward to in 2016, I mean lets be honest I cannot believe that next week is 2016, where on earth has the year gone? I thought that I would do a blog post on the things that I want to achieve this year on my blog because I think that it might help me to be motivated to keep going! I’ve been really good with New Years Resolutions in the past but my blog officially turns 1 next year so I think it will be good for me to be able to see how far I’ve come! If you want to see more about what I’ve achieved in 2015, click here.
One thing that I have learned since starting my blog is how important social media for various different reasons and the impact that it has on everything in general! I know from social media I have learned so much from so many people it is ridiculous but it has also made me realise a lot about the person I am!
- Reach 3000 followers on Twitter – Twitter has been an absolute babe for everything, I cannot believe how much I’ve learned through it but definitely one of my goals for 2016. I do find though I spend a lot of time talking too much and updating you on my life & what food I’m eating, but I promise it’s worth reading! You can follow me here!
- Reach 1200 followers on Instagram – I do tend to struggle with Instagram because I don’t necessarily have a theme going on, it’s a lot of bright & eye catching photos (well I attempt to) with some life updates in between. I do however love the community spirit that I find on Instagram, even though sometimes there are some peculiar comments. You can follow me here!
- Reach 1000 likes on Facebook – I recently reached 700 likes and I was completely over the moon with that milestone so I think for 2016 it is time to give myself a big challenge. Got to think big though right? You can like my facebook page here!
- Reach 50,000 page views of all time – This is a challenging one for me, as I’ve only just started getting used to Google Analytics, but it would be a dream if I could reach 50,000 all time page views, you never know!
- Reach 500 followers on Blog’Lovin – Blog’Lovin is definitely one that I am working on, I’m not as strong as I should be, and sometimes I have to put little post it notes on my laptop to remember to link and click on it! I have found it much easier to read things on Blog’Lovin though, it’s just when I get on my laptop! You can follow me here!
- Become more consistent with posting – Recently due to #blogmas I’ve been posting 1 post a day, and honestly it’s been amazing, but I want to be consistent with the amount I post a week. I was sort of thinking 3 posts a week, that way I am still consistent but not to the point people get bored with me posting!
- Become more open with my posts – I’ve been working really hard at opening up and speaking about a variety of topics that a few months ago I probably wouldn’t have spoken about, namely my self harm post. It was something that I wanted to post because it is close to my heart but also somethings that I want to be able to help others with if they’re going through a similar situation.
- Become a more positive person – I think sometimes I look on the negative side of life and sometimes I need to think of the good rather than the bad.
- Come off more of my tablets – This is something I am working hard on coming off antidepressants is scary but I am ready.
- Continue with my weight loss – I’ve lost officially 9 dress sizes, so I want to continue so I can be healthy!
I definitely know I’ve given myself some big challenges for 2016, and honestly I’m ridiculously excited to see where the year takes me. I know that as long as I work hard and give my goals everything I’ve got, I’ve got a chance at making it!
What are your goals for 2016 goals and why? I want to know all your goals so please do let me know below.