I know it is a day late (sorry!) but I wanted to share the love for Sunday to give you a nice relaxed chilled out day ready for a 4 day week for most! By do you know one of the best bits, it’s nearly bloody Christmas, I mean hallelujah because I’m ridiculously excited. I have talked a lot about Christmas over the last few weeks, and as most people know in the Hayward household growing up it was a huge thing which is another reason why I get so excited, it’s one of the most positive things I remember from my childhood.
This week on my dashboard I have seen so much festive cheer (and I have tried to spread some Christmas cheer too) and that makes me so happy, it’s such a beautiful time of year. I love going round the shops, hearing Christmas songs, seeing people smile, seeing people thinking about what they can get their loved ones aaaaahhhh it’s the most wonderful time of year.
This week I have received so many amazing Christmas cards from so many beautiful friends that I have met, I just feel so grateful, and if you’re reading this and you’ve sent me a card here is a message for you:
Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a beautiful Christmas card, I am so grateful! You are so special to me, and I love you so much, you have made me smile so much! I hope that 2016 is a fantastic year for you, have a happy, healthy & wonderful year.
People Of The Week
This week there are a few people I am going to speak about who have made me smile and cry happy tears at the same time. Like I said above I have received some beautiful Christmas cards, but 2 people surprised me by buying me Christmas gifts. I was completely not expecting it, but I am incredibly grateful that people would go out of their way to get me something, words can’t describe how lucky I am!
Sassy Loves – I’ve spoken about Sassy before in posts, she is someone who I met through Tumblr, and she has been one of my closest friends ever since. She is one of the sweetest people in the entire world, and when I ran downstairs for the doorbell, I saw the box and where it had come from and I thought this is a bloody big box for a Christmas card!
Beauty With Andrea – I’ve not spoken about Andrea yet, however, she is such an angel, she has been there a hell of a lot, and when I am down or she sees someone who doesn’t seem themselves, she will do whatever it takes to make that person smile. We all need Andrea in our lives because she is just one of the kindest people ever.
Favourite Posts Of The Week
- Sian Kathryn – Coconut Lane Jewellery
- Iga Berry – Breakfast in Anima Cafe
- Stephanie R Photography – Christmas At Kew
- The V Nice Life – My Favourite Things About Christmas
Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Well of course I am looking forward to Christmas, it is one of my most favourite times of the year, and the other thing I love about Christmas. The other thing is, I can’t wait to see my loved ones faces on Christmas day when they see what Paul and I have bought them. I also can’t wait to see Paul’s face on Christmas day, I have some beautiful gifts for him!
2. This Christmas I get to see my daddy, the daddy Hayward! I haven’t seen him since October, which is way too long to go without him, but unfortunately life happened! I can’t wait to give him the biggest cuddle in the entire world, and I am super excited to see my step mum too!
3. I get to see my little cousin, well she isn’t little anymore, she is 12, but she will always be my little cousin. The last time I saw her, which was in October when I saw my dad, she didn’t let me go for about 5 minutes, and I honestly didn’t want to let go of her either, but I have created her a beautiful Christmas present. Mia if you are reading this, I’ll see you Christmas day gorgeous lady!
4. I get to see my Nan & Grandad Hayward, I haven’t seen my grandparents on Christmas day probably since I was small, and they are both ridiculously excited to see my dad, Paul & I too!
What are you looking forward to this week?