Secret Santa Gift Guide

santa-claus-2918_1920

When you get your Secret Santa person sometimes it can be difficult to find something for them, I mean there is so much out there right now trying to find a present that is perfect for that person can be a nightmare, so I am here to sort all of your Secret Santa wishes. So where do you start? I will be going through a variety of different gifts, some funny, some meaningful, some useful!

Up Yours Mug

You know when you have those days where you literally cannot be bothered and all you want to do is stick a finger up to the world and tell them where to go, well this is definitely the gift to put a smile on your secret Santa’s face.

Grow Your Own Coffee Plant Kit

Buying for a coffee addict? Then this is the perfect present, that way your secret Santa can grow their own coffee, and you never know you might even find a hobby for them to continue! This could be the start of your colleague being a green thumb.

ENGRAVED WINE O’CLOCK GLASS

There is nothing better than wine o’clock right? Well then there is a glass that answers all of our hopes and prayers, declaration of wine o’clock and deliciousness of having an excuse to wack out the glass and pour a cheeky glass of wine.

MAGIC NOTE BOOK

Got a fan of Harry Potter to buy for? I know I have a friend who I love who adores Harry Potter and I know this would be the perfect gift for her, but it is an incredibly helpful gift too, for example if you’re out and you’re writing down things that you need to remember, problem solved with this!

BOTTLE OPENER FRIDGE MAGNET

Ever have the moment where you can never find a bottle opener anywhere? The this fantastic present for just sticking on your fridge and that way you’re always able to find a bottle opener, not only that it is perfect for parties, that way you haven’t got to worry about people damaging anything!

COLOUR CHANGING STAR PROJECTION ALARM CLOCK

Want to get someone a practical present then this is a brilliant present, I thought this was an absolutely beautiful present, I think this is definitely something that people could use if they struggle to get up in the morning.

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS SPOON

Are you looking for a funny gift for your secret Santa? This is the one for you. I am the person who is obsessed with fitness so I know that this would probably the kind of present that I would want simply just because I love breakfast so much.

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR CAT IS PLOTTING TO KILL YOU

I am literally the crazy cat lady, I am obsessed with my in laws 2 cats it’s crazy, but if you have a person who adores cats then I would suggest this amazing present, it is a wonderful present and it will definitely put a smile on the recipients face!

TwitterInstagramTumblr – Pinterest – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook

1. 11/12/2015 / 1:39 pm

Wow! This was so helpful. I’ve just came across your blog and it is beautiful. You’re blogmas is amazing, so many unique and exciting posts. I’m also doing blogmas so it is always interesting to see what other people are doing.

12/12/2015 / 9:02 am

Thank you so much Nikkita, I am so grateful! I completely agree, I love reading other blog posts it always makes it so interesting and I love supporting other bloggers! <3

2. Amy
    11/12/2015 / 2:07 pm

You’ve found some great secret santa gift ideas! I love the breakfast of champions spoon! Hahah such a great novetly gift!

Amy xx

amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

12/12/2015 / 9:00 am

Thank you so much Amy! I am so glad that you like them! I loved the spoon too it’s something different! <3

3. 11/12/2015 / 3:52 pm

These are some great and quirky gifts! I like doing secret santa in a close group of friends because it means you can get one bigger present for someone instead of many smaller gifts for everyone. This year though my group of friends is doing Secret Secret Santa where you just put all the gifts in the middle and you choose one at random, so I have to buy something that fits all of them. You can´t imagine how hard this is! I wish they all had a cat, so I could get them this book because it sounds just too funny!
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

12/12/2015 / 9:04 am

I thought the same Lisa, the book looked absolutely hilarious, and I thought it would be fantastic! I love that idea though, I think that makes it absolutely brilliant gift wise and that way the only person that will know who bought it would be the person who bought it! <3

4. 11/12/2015 / 8:36 pm

The cat book would be purrrfect for me, while the wine glass would be perfect for my sister-in-law! 🙂

12/12/2015 / 9:05 am

Oh my gosh I thought the same, the cat book looked absolutely hilarious, and the wine glass is literally perfect! <3

5. Kathryn
    11/12/2015 / 11:58 pm

THAT MUG IS AMAZING HAHA. If I was doing Secret Santa and got someone that I’m good friends with, they’d definitely be receiving that! x

Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

12/12/2015 / 9:06 am

I thought the same, it is absolutely hilarious, when I saw it I thought it was hilarious and someone would love to receive it! <3