12 Days Of Christmas Photo Challenge*

photo-challenge

That time of year is just around the corner, Christmas is officially on it’s way, and Graze & I would love to share this incredible time with you! I have to admit now that it is getting closer to 1st December I am getting extremely excited! So now I you want to know how to be involved in the Christmas bonanza? Well here are all of the details that you need!

Every blog who completes the challenge will get:

• promoted to 13.8k followers on @thecurvaceousvegan (and growing)
  • followed by @graze-com on tumblr
  • codes for their 1st, 5th and 10th graze snack boxes free (US and UK only)

The best photo for each day will get:

Let’s get in the Christmas spirit together!

TwitterInstagramTumblr – Pinterest – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook

*sponsored post

1. 18/11/2015 / 4:03 pm

Woah, this sounds awesome!! 🙂 (even though, I can’t go in for the snacks ='( … haha)
    I’d love to participate, though, but only if you’d explain to me what a mince pie is. 😉 I’ve seen that before (on twitter), but I’ve never had one, because it’s just not available here. So sad.
    Is it hard baking one?

18/11/2015 / 4:13 pm

A mince pie is basically a sweet pie with mincemeat in it, usually here in the UK when we have little kids we leave them for Santa to eat! They are quite easy to bake, there are lots of recipes online but they don’t take long darling! <3

• 18/11/2015 / 5:04 pm

Aw, that sounds amazing. I’m gonna give it a try, then 🙂 Thanks, lovely! <3

18/11/2015 / 5:06 pm

You’re welcome darling 🙂 if you put in easy mince pie recipes because sometimes from my families personal experiences they can sometimes be ridiculously complicated! <3

2. facebook-profile-picture
    20/11/2015 / 1:32 pm

Hello lovely! That isn’t a stupid question at all! Yes that is exactly what we mean by Christmas List 🙂 I look forward to seeing you in the challenge! ?

29/11/2015 / 12:50 pm

You’re welcome darling! <3

3. 20/11/2015 / 6:43 pm

This sounds like so much fun! I won’t be participating unfortunately since I don’t even remember if I have a tumblr or not..

xx Izzy

20/11/2015 / 6:44 pm

It takes only a few minutes to sign up if you really want to get involved lovely!?