The Raw Chocolate Company
I am currently having the privilege of working with The Raw Chocolate Company, who have the most amazing raw chocolate, if you’ve never tried their chocolate, then you need to get some as soon as possible.
Brownies are the things that you can easily have with your cup of tea, or coffee, warmed up with some ice cream, or even as mid afternoon treat (because everyone needs one of those!
What you will get if you follow this recipe is a soft, fudgy, melt in the mouth brownie that will leave you craving for more!
How beautiful do these babies look?! They look amazing! And you can definitely make them too, they’re super easy I promise, you, and they are definitely worth it!
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250ml water
- 150ml oil (I used coconut to give it a silky sweet taste)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ coconut flesh
- Mix in all of the ingredients except the vegan chocolate chips, make sure that everything is mixed thoroughly because if it isn’t you will end up finding lumps in your mixture and you don’t want that.
- Line your banking tin with baking paper to make sure that your brownies don’t stick to the tin.
- Slowly pour your mixture into the tin, and try to spread it out evenly, and then sprinkle the chocolate chips along the top.
- Make sure you have preheated the oven at Gas Mark 4 and put the brownies in for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool before eating!
To buy the cacao powder I used, click here to be redirected & please do check out what other incredible products The Raw Chocolate Company have to offer!