I’m So Excited

My Favourite Time Of Year

(image source)

The Nights Are Drawing In

It means that Autumn/Winter is coming, there is a nip in the air, it’s getting colder which means that it is that time of year again. Words cannot describe how excited I am, it is an exciting time of year for me, I have lots of family birthdays this month, in October and November and with the jumpers starting to come out too, you cannot beat a good jumper and cuddly nights in.

Why Do I Love Autumn/Winter So Much?

There is nothing better on a cold night, cuddling up in the duvet, with your winter pjs on, fluffy socks and cuddles with your partner watching your favourite movie, with some candles on and some hot chocolate. In summer I find it gets so hot you need a fan on you like 24/7 & I just want to starfish over the bed and you can never cool down, or at least I can’t I’m terrible when it comes to temperature and keeping cool, hence why I love lots of jumpers in the inter because you can add layers to warm up, you can’t take much more of your clothes off in the summer because you need to be dressed decently!

Autumn Is Beautiful

When I see all of the beautiful leaves change, the beauty of seeing the leaves fall onto the ground, hearing the crunch under your feet when you’re walking along the path, it makes you believe that changes can happen in life and they can be beautiful. Not only that seeing your breath in the air when you walk out in the morning and then you snuggle into your scarf, your coat and gloves and you walk along the path all toasty and warm.

Winter Is Perfect

When winter comes and you see snow falling outside, the snowflakes coming down in various different shapes, the trees are bare but snow is sitting beautifully on the trees, icicles hanging from houses, and the crunch of fresh snow under your shoes with the fire roaring and eating marshmallows, it’s that beautiful time of year.

375559_10150365548541777_2078617308_n

So what are my favourite thing about autumn and winter?

• Christmas
  • Pumpkin with everything
  • Bringing out the jumpers
  • Snow
  • Beautiful leaves falling from the trees
  • Soup with everything
  • Toasting marshmallows
  • Curled up in the duvet
  • Staying in bed to keep warm rather than getting out of bed to cold floors
  • Firework night
  • Christmas Jumpers
  • Halloween
  • Watching the sun rise
  • New scarves and gloves
  • The apple day celebrations
  • No more sun burn
  • Frizz free hair
  • Christmas carols
  • Snowball fights
  • Slippers
  • Warm pjs
  • Rosy cheeks
  • Dark nail polish

What’s your favourite time of year and why?

Signature

TwitterInstagramTumblr – Pinterest – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook

1. 05/09/2015 / 9:18 am

I love Winter! I love the snow, fireworks, Christmas! The fact that my makeup won’t melt off anymore haha.

xx Izzy | Qthee

05/09/2015 / 10:05 am

That is definitely something I can’t wait for, goodbye melting, hello safe make up! <3

2. 05/09/2015 / 10:01 am

I love autumn, can’t wait for it to officially begin! Its the perfect weather and I love all things autumn 😀

05/09/2015 / 10:08 am

There are so many different and beautiful things about autumn, it’s that time of year where change is so beautiful and the different leaves! <3

08/09/2015 / 1:39 pm

I thought you might say that darling! I’m kinda looking forward to halloween this year, I hate it normally because I’m not good with masks! <3

3. 21/09/2015 / 9:09 pm

Every season is so precious. I love Autumn, too. Nature is so beautiful and colorful. Winter makes me feel cozy and makes me want to snuggle at home. Christmas…i love Christmas! But i also love Summer…i really enjoy the hot and sunny days.
    Lovely post! Very inspiring!

22/09/2015 / 7:52 am

Thank you so much darling! I am the same, the only problem I have with Summer is when it is so hot I cannot cool down! <3

4. 23/09/2015 / 2:15 pm

Ahhh this makes me so happy!! I totally agree with everything you say 😛 I’m writing this now in my first dark nail polish look of the year actually aha! I wonder if we’ll get snow this year… I hope we do! It’s always so pretty 😀

Fabulous post lovely!!
    Hannah xx

23/09/2015 / 2:44 pm

I haven’t got any (I’m such a bad blogger) I only have light nail polish, so I think I might be investing in some darker colours! I hope we get some snow, at least a little bit, would be lovely to have a white Christmas too! We can keep our fingers crossed though right? <3