As most people will know, I’ve been working with the fabulous Sativa Shakes to develop some incredible recipes using their protein powder, so today I have created this fabulous little muffin. You might be thinking wouldn’t that be a bit too much, or the muffins might be too overpowered by the banana as it is quite a strong taste, but honestly it compliments the food perfectly. These muffins are perfect on the go, so if you’re running late, these are perfect and filling and fruity!
- 1 ½ cups | 225 grams flour
- 1 cup | 89 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ¼ cup | 60 ml of oil
- ¾ cup | 180 ml of milk
- 2 cups of frozen blackberries
- 30 grams of Sativa Shakes Strawberry and Banana Protein Powder
- Start off by mixing in all of the ingredients besides the raspberries into a mixer and leave it to mix all of the ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit | Gas Mark 6.
- Get your muffin cases and make sue that you’ve greased them so the muffins don’t get stuck to the paper.
- Slowly take a teaspoon of the mixture and put it into the muffin cases, then put one blackberry in the middle and put another teaspoon of the muffin mix on the top. I have done this and it’s lovely to eat when you bite into it you get the yummy blackberry with strawberry and banana!
- Leave your muffins to cook for 25 – 30 minutes depending on the density of your muffins.
- After they’ve been in the oven for 25 minutes leave them to cool for a while, and then they’re ready to eat.