As most readers will know, I’ve been working with an incredible company called Sativa Shakes, they have some of the most incredible vegan protein powders, and it has honestly been an absolute dream to work with them. This next recipe is something I have actually eaten for breakfast, I know what you’re thinking, how can you manage chocolate in the morning? Well the cacao nib taste is very subtle, but it is very filling and tastes absolutely incredible.
Here is one I made earlier (ignore the writing underneath, these are the raspberry, strawberry and banana cacao nib muffins)
- 1 ½ cups | 225 grams flour
- 1 cup | 89 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ¼ cup | 60 ml of oil
- ¾ cup | 180 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 30 grams of Sativa Shakes Strawberry and Banana Protein Powder
- Start off by mixing in all of the ingredients besides the raspberries into a mixer and leave it to mix all of the ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit | Gas Mark 6.
- Get your muffin cases and make sue that you’ve greased them so the muffins don’t get stuck to the paper.
- Slowly take a teaspoon of the mixture and put it into the muffin cases, then crumble the frozen raspberries into the mixture, then put another teaspoon on top of the crumbled raspberries.
- Leave your muffins to cook for 25 – 30 minutes depending on the density of your muffins.
- After they’ve been in the oven for 25 minutes leave them to cool for a while, and then they’re ready to eat.