As most people will know, I’ve been working with Sativa Shakes and creating some fabulous recipes with their delicious protein powder, and this is the next set of recipes to go up on thecurvaceousvegan.com and this is one of my absolute favourites.
- 1 ½ cups | 225 grams flour
- 1 cup | 89 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ¼ cup | 60 ml of oil
- ¾ cup | 180 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 30 grams of Sativa Shakes Caramel and Chocolate Protein Powder (Optional)
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/8 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of oats
- Start off by mixing in all of the ingredients besides the raspberries into a mixer and leave it to mix all of the ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit | Gas Mark 6.
- Get your muffin cases and make sue that you’ve greased them so the muffins don’t get stuck to the paper.
- Slowly take a teaspoon of the mixture and put it into the muffin cases, then crumble the frozen raspberries into the mixture, then put another teaspoon on top of the crumbled raspberries.
- In another bowl mix in all of the ingredients for the topping, and then crumble the mixture between your hands, it should then start to stick together and look like a crumble topping.
- After you’ve got your crumble topping, start to add the topping to your muffins.
- Leave your muffins to cook for 25 – 30 minutes depending on the density of your muffins.
- After they’ve been in the oven for 25 minutes leave them to cool for a while, and then they’re ready to eat.