Bank Holiday Blues

So with the extra long bank holiday weekend, it’s been so lovely to spend time with my family and my incredible husband, and it is the most fun I’ve had in a while. So me, my incredible in laws and my beautiful husband went to Herne Bay in Kent, it was absolutely packed out, there were so many people there and it finally felt like summer was on it’s way.

The strange but fabulous thing about yesterday was the fact it was sunny, the sun actually stayed out, and that is a miracle for a Bank Holiday in the UK. We had chips (mine were vegan) and we all had a go on the machines, I have to admit I am addicted to the 2p machines, but I got to win my brother in law a Woody from Toy Story toy, a despicable me book (who doesn’t like minions I mean seriously?) and some key rings (I’m addicted, I used to collect them throughout my childhood, some of my happiest memories.

And my husband won me the cutest blue bear called paws, and he goes with the rest of my cuddly toys on my sofa.

Me and my fabulous husband, he got very photographer happy yesterday, but I have to admit that I really like this picture, and that’s another miracle haha. But how perfect does my husband look? I love him.

edit2

My fabulous in laws, I promise that my father in law hasn’t fallen asleep; but it was so nice to see my mother in law smiling and enjoying a lovely day out!

edit4

My father in law preparing for his album cover and a hair flick all added into it. It’s because he is worth it.

edit7

He has the cheekiest and cutest smile ever, every time I look at this picture I want to give him the biggest cuddle and kiss. I miss him so much today now he is back at work.

edit6

Goodbye Herne Bay, see you soon.

Hopefully next time we will all be able to go down, with my brother in law’s Leslie, Michael, Dan and sister in laws Lola, Yasmin, and little Bella. It was a fabulous day and I got to spend it with some of my favourite people.

Signature

TwitterInstagramTumblr – Pinterest – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook

1. 05/05/2015 / 8:07 pm

That’s the best way to spend the bank holiday… with your favourite people! I’m glad that you had a good one and that the weather stayed on your side 🙂

• facebook-profile-picture 06/05/2015 / 8:56 am

Yes! It’s the perfect way to spend the weekend and some chill time! <3

2. 05/05/2015 / 8:07 pm

• facebook-profile-picture 06/05/2015 / 8:56 am

Yes! It’s the perfect way to spend the weekend and some chill time! <3

3. 01/03/2016 / 7:39 pm

I’m an arcade addict too & spend way too much money on the coin slots…. Also keyrings were/are my thing too.

01/03/2016 / 8:00 pm

Same! Mine is still key rings and lots of minion pieces because I adore them so much!💜

• 02/03/2016 / 7:50 am

D (my gf) loves the minions… Kinder eggs had them in for a while so every week we’d have a box of 3 but only one contained a minion… I still don’t think she has them all.

I have loads of key rings.. I also got badges… I have some really old ones & some special ones too.

02/03/2016 / 12:55 pm

Oh my gosh I love them, I have loads of minions dotted around my house! I think my husband thinks I’m going to turn into one one day! You can’t beat winning key rings, although I don’t have enough keys for all my key rings!💜