I was nominated by the fabulous Beth cowheartgirl.com
The Liebster award is a little fun post allowing newer bloggers to network and get to know each other. It’s aimed at bloggers with smaller followings.
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they have asked you.
- Nominate bloggers who have a following of <200 on Bloglovin’
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees.
These are the questions Beth asked me:
Who is your life idol and why? I guess it would be my grandparents, this is going to sounds so corny but they have been through everything together, good times and bad, but after 60 years of marriage they still say I love you and are happy together.
If you could live as anyone else for a day, who would you choose? I would probably stay as just me, I want to be the best version of myself and it’s important to love yourself, you don’t ever need to be anything but.
If you had free tickets to any UK festival, which would you choose to attend? Oooh well I’ve been to wireless and that was absolutely amazing, I’d probably love to do the Isle of Wight.
What is your ultimate life goal? To be happy, healthy and spend my life with Paul.
If you and your blog could be a brand ambassador for any company, who would you want to work with? That is way too tough, there are so many blogs I would love to be ambassadors for, I couldn’t choose!
You have an afternoon of chatting on a park bench with anyone from the past or present, who’s with you? My nan, she wasn’t at my wedding because she passed away when I was 8, but I’d love to have a cuddle with her and have a chat.
You’re on a desert island. Food, water and shelter are all sorted but there’s no electricity, what 5 items would you want with you? Okay it would have to be oats, strawberries, kidney beans, sweetcorn and pasta.
Where was your best ever holiday to? It would be to Rome, it’s one of my favourite places in the world.
What is your biggest fear? Losing the ones I love, that is my biggest fear ever.
You have a date day and night with your significant other, you can spend the time doing whatever you like, what would you do? Lots of pizza, movies, a king size bed and just my husband, nothing else 🙂
What inspired you to start blogging? When I first got diagnosed with depression, it was my outlet, and honestly it felt great, and I do it because I enjoy it now 🙂
- Sarah thevnicelife.blogspot.co.uk
- Paige heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk
- Fleur fleurdanielle.blogspot.co.uk
- Hayley curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk
- Lauren whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk
My questions for you are:
- What was the reason you started your blog?
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your dream career?
- Name three bands/singers that would make up your favourite festival line up?
- What makes you smile the most?
- Who is your all time hero?
- What is your greatest memory?
- If the sky was the limit, what would be your next move?
- Best piece of advice to offer a fellow blogger.
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Do you prefer to plan something, or are you the spontaneous type of person?